16

Some of y'all bouta be real mad at me. But it must be done.

Enjoy!

-------------------------

"Are you sure about this?" Thor asked for the tenth time as we approached my house.

"Yes, he just wants to get to know you better. As his girlfriend, I have to respect the fact that he feels uncomfortable since he barely knows you, plus he has something to say to you."

Although it was dark in the car I knew Thor rolled his eyes at me.

"I just don't like him."

"But why? You have no reason not to like him."

"I just don't. I don't trust him and I don't want to get to know him." I turned to look at him briefly and I wanted to laugh at this grown man pouting and acting like a child but he had a right to feel what he feels.

"Scratch what I said before you do have a reason not to like him. I  know what he said was disgusting and uncalled for and I will allow him to speak to you about it but I really like Thomas and you're my bestie so if you guys could at least find a middle ground that would be great. I will say this if after this weekend you are just like 'Nah I don't want to be around that dude ever again' I will respect that but at least try. Please, please, please." I begged as I pulled into my driveway.

Thor groaned but nodded his head.

"Alright well get out so I can go to bed. Thomas will be here tomorrow morning."

************

"Hey man, it's nice to see you again," Thomas said walking into the house holding his hand out for Thor to shake, after a few seconds of watching Thor just stare at Thomas's hand like it was literal shit; I kissed my teeth.

"Try" I mouth.

Thor smirked before taking Thomas's hand in his, I could see Thomas wince from how hard Thor must have grabbed it. The little shit.

"Alright now that we got that out of the way; I need to shower and then we can head out. Since neither my boyfriend nor best friend thought to have coffee for me we will have to make that our priority." I grinned winking at both of them as I made my way upstairs; at least they both had the nerve to look embarrassed.

**********

Thor POV

"Um did you need to get ready as well?" Thomas asked me with his beady-ass eyes; I did not like this man one bit. Mainly because he was standing in the way of me getting to Charlotte.

"Nope, I already took a shower." I turned to make my way to the couch; we had about 45 minutes until Charlotte reemerged and might as well get comfortable and watch some TV something I had grown to love.

"So, can I speak with you before Char comes down?" I wanted to scoff at his ridiculous nickname, but I was trying for Charlotte's sake. She claimed that she really liked him and I didn't want to put more pressure on her because we didn't get along.

"Sure." I stretched outputting my legs on the ottoman. "What can I do for you?"

Thomas cleared his throat "First and foremost I want to apologize for the abhorrent thing I said to you. In no way shape or form does that reflect the type of person I am. I was taken back by the fact that you weren't what I was expecting and it took me by surprise to find out not only were you guys hanging out but you were spending the night here alone with her. You have to understand my point of view?" He spoke to me as if I was a 5-year-old he was explaining right and wrong too.