10

A/N:Just a heads up in the middle of the story I change POV, and it is marked as such.

"How do I look?" Thor asked coming into the living room wearing the outfit that I got him. It was just simple lilac-y linen shirt, black jeans and grey suede boots.

"Wow um wow you look super handsome. Not saying you don't always look handsome but you just clean up real nice. You look good I'm trying to say you look good." Real good if I was being honest with myself, seeing him in a different way of dress just knocked me over the head with how hot Thor is.  Like if he ever decided to get out in the world and date, he would have no problem picking up the ladies.

"Alright you ready to go? Flowers are all packed and loaded in the car."  I got up smoothing down my knee length orange bodycon dress.

He looked at me and flipped.

"I remember you saying your mother's favorite color was orange and this is the only orange outfit I own. Is this okay?"

"Umm yeah it's fine... you look fine." He quickly walked passed me opening the door.

*****************

"Okay well according to the map and the security guard their plots are on the south side in the Elm section. You ready for this?" I asked getting back in the car, the closer we got the more anxious I could feel Thor getting, and once we pulled in it was very evident from the sweat forming on his forehead, when the A/C was blasting. Not to mention he was wringing his shirt I feared he'd put a hole in in it.

"No but it's been too long already lets go." I patted his thigh and he tensed up but quickly calmed down.

"I'll be right here the whole time, that's what friends are for."

I couldn't lie walking through the cemetery at 1 in the morning was creepy as hell, and one of my biggest irrational fears is zombies.  I couldn't help but grab onto Thor's bicep, if there was one thing I was for sure of it was in shit was going to go down he'd have my back. After about 5 minutes of walking Thor stopped. Pulling my flashlight out I shined it on the four headstones. My heart dropped seeing the names of Thor's loved ones, seeing them here made everything I knew so real; I couldn't pretend.

"If you want I can give you a-" He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers, and I gave it a solid squeeze.

"Hi Ms. Mathison my name is Charlotte Monroe, I'm Thor's best friend well actually only friend." I chuckled moving forward Thor letting go of my hand, I took the little duster I had with me and starting cleaning of the headstone; before placing the flowers. I did the same for the other three before places the blanket directly center taking a seat, I patted next to me for Thor to join me but he was still glued to his spot. In the dim lighting I could see the anguish on his face.

"As I was saying I'm Thor's only friend, but don't you worry ma'am I'm taking good care of him. I mean he did steal one of my twinkies today but I think it was a well deserved treat. OH did you guys like twinkies too?" I asked looking at his brothers and sisters plot.

"They did." He whispered next to me.

I smiled touching the soil beneath me with my fingers.. "Let me tell you guys a little bit about your son and brother. First he's HUGE, like super muscley but not in an extreme bodybuilder way. In all reality he just a big teddy bear, who likes having his hair played with. OH he loves Coq au Vin if it was up to him he would eat it all day everyday. He's a great listener I can complain for hours and he would just sit there listening only given input when needed."

    I looked over at my best friend who just continued to stare, his eyes dancing between the four grave markers.

"Thor." I gently placed my hand on his shoulder causing him to turn to look at me his eyes crazed. "Hey, I'm here. Just breathe. Sorry guys he's nervous."I chuckled lowly.