18

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

"Wow!" I couldn't even hold in my surprise.

He smirked getting off the ATV and grabbing the cooler  "This wasn't what you were expecting huh?" 

"Definitely not." When he said we would be going to a pond I was expecting dirty murky water with overgrown weeds and algae, yeah I was excited to go but I just going to watch him swim not participate this was anything but. This was absolutely breathtaking. In front of the water stood a huge tree covered in moss and as I walked closer I could see the roots of the tree had made their way into the water. The water was so blue it reminded me more of a lagoon than a pond; on the opposite side of where we were, there was a giant rock wall that was covered in green vines, some of them dipping into the water. It looked like a place woodland fairies would hang out.

 It looked like a place woodland fairies would hang out

"I love this, seriously this is so beautiful." I looked around taking in the lush surroundings, walking back to the blanket to switch into my water shoes.

"I know right. I come here every time it gets too hot. The water is nice and cool." He stood to his full height removing his shirt causing me to gulp. I know he's my best friend and I shouldn't be ogling him but if there was one thing Mama Monore taught me it was to appreciate the finer things in life; and damn was he fine. I watched as his abs seemed to ripple as he folded his shirt, I turned away 10 seconds for okay any longer it got weird and would make me feel bad.

I turned back to ask about the water but stopped when I saw him pulling off his cargo shorts to reveal a pair of swimmers.

"Hey! Why aren't you wearing the other pair I bought you?"  When I had gone shopping to buy myself a new swimsuit I had grabbed Thor a couple of pairs and I was disappointed to see him wearing the black ones and not the light blue ones with flamingos.

He kissed his teeth, turning away and walking into the water like it was nothing; I don't know about anybody else but it took me 3-5 business days to get into any body of water. Like how you just going to walk right into it without doing a temperature toe check?

"We were gonna match!" I laughed, sliding my second shoe on and standing up. I knew he would never wear them because he hated bright outlandish colors but I had to buy them on the off chance he might wear them. I pulled my dress over my head heading revealing my blue bikini top and bright pink high-waisted bottoms.

"Thor! Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me?" I dipped my toe in the water and pulled it out quickly. He lied it was cold.

"It's fine, Lottie"

'But what about bacteria?" I questioned with a laugh knowing he didn't get the reference.

"I swim in it all the time and I have never gotten sick."

I walked into the water "I know the next time you come over we are going to watch a specific movie."

"Wha-" He turned to look at me, his question got stuck in his throat as his eyes roamed over my body.