Epilogue

"Lottie baby, look at me," I turned my attention from rolling on my ball and breathing to look at my husband, who had a dumb fucking smile on his face, which caused me to huff and turn away once again.

"You can't be mad at me," he pouted, fixing his hair in a ponytail. I was so glad he was growing it back out.

"Why the fuck not? I told you! I told you, God of Thunder, we can't have sex this week because I forgot to bring my birth control on vacation. But HERE you come, big dick swinging, looking all good, talking about "I just want a taste" TASTE my ass!"

I started rolling again, and my contractions were killing me. "DON'T TOUCH ME," I whined on the verge of tears. "I told you! I'm bitch made Thor. I can't be out here birthing these big ass Viking babies."

"Don't say that. You love me, and I love you, and you are a badass who will have this baby and, after that, five more."

"MOM! Someone, please get this jiggaboo out of my presence. Thor, did you not hear what the doctor said? She said baby Nygard is the biggest she has seen to date. My poor pussy will never be the same. What if I tear to my asshole? And here you are joking about five more,"  Thor had the nerve to look at me with nothing but unadulterated love on his face and grabbed my hand, kissing my fingers, and I couldn't help but melt.

I crossed my arms. "Alright, maybe 2 or 3 more, BUT not because you are over there giving me puppy eyes, I made a promise to some significant people."

"Who?"

"Noneya"

"Everything okay in here?" Edward came rushing in like a bat out of hell.

It was hilarious to me that the moment this man found out I was pregnant, his personality did a total 180. He called me at least once and sent Korean food that was good for the baby; whenever we visited, he would walk over and put his hand on the belly.

    Even with Braxton hicks kicking my ass, I could still say my life was perfect for me. Thor and I had gotten married a year after he proposed. It was a tiny, intimate wedding in Edward and Silas'  backyard.

Karma was a bitch, and she was hitting Hosfell hard. Although not in complete ruins and burnt to the ground as I wanted, Hosfell was now trying to recover from the massive lawsuit that Thor brought down on them. The police department was completely gutted besides a few people and made to start anew, turns out they had a dark history of ignoring abuses cases wasn't just his family. After having their legacy ruined, the Shaw moved out of town, not sure where to and I didn't care.

Nothing was left for us there once Thor decided to have his family's bodies exhumed and moved from Hosfell to the mountain. He didn't want to step foot in hosfell again, and having his family rest in a town that caused so much pain, and misery didn't make sense.

In deciding on our forever home, we both had to find a compromise. I didn't want to live in the middle of nowhere, where I had to drive miles to get to the nearest fast food joint, and Thor didn't want to live in some cookie-cutter suburban home or a big city. So that left us living with Edward and Silas while we built our house. The five-bedroom, four-bath farmhouse-style house with the most beautiful wrap-around porch was about 40 minutes from my in-laws, and our closet neighbors were 10 minutes away. Nestled on 2 acres of land with a little pond in the back. It was what both of us wanted, and being able to pick out all the bells and whistles, although stressful, created a space we felt happy and safe.

I had wanted to wait a few years before trying to have a baby, mainly because I wanted to explore the world with Thor and show different things. But a year after our wedding, while on our family camp trip, I had forgotten my birth control and told Thor no condomless sex. Still, when he ambushed me from the shower one day, giving me come fuck me eyes and asking to eat my pussy, my poor defenses were let down, and BOOM; two months later, I was peeing on a stick in Sarah's bathroom.