24

"Alright, who's next?" One of the Sarah's friends asked, everyone turning to look at Thomas, Lottie and I expectantly, everyone besides us having gone at least once or twice.

"Ugh uh, I already went." She shook her head and brought her water to her lips.

"Technically you were just a feature." One of Sarah's coworkers said, getting him a playful glare from her.

"FINE! I know these two won't be participating at all" She pointed to us before getting up "There is only one song I will sing and it's very fitting for my outfit." She put her jacket back on picking up her whip, she mumbled something about showing them how it's done and dancing on beat. She turned it to a song called Circus by Britney Spears, throwing the remote to Thomas.

"When I say three press 'play'." She wiggled her fingers and shook her arms before placing them above her head. "3"

^Play the video above this is the dance Lottie serves while singing karaoke(Queen Shit)^

I didn't have to look around to know we were all in a trance, while everyone danced silly or awkwardly Lottie danced like a professional. When she dropped to the floor and kicked her leg up I swear I felt the temperature go up 10 degrees. She somehow was able to use her whip without hitting anyone, I'm sure if everyone was sober they would have been scared of it but they all just continued to look at her in awe. She did a spin taking her jacket off flawlessly, when the song finished everyone cheered wildly the women bum-rushed her asking if she could teach them a few of the moves, mainly the twerking which made her roll her eyes. After standing there talking they said they were going out for some fresh air and to talk "girl talk" whatever that meant.

We men just sat there awkwardly drinking some of them were talking sports

"Since no one else will say it goddamn you are only luck man. Usually, I don't like fat chicks but damn she moves like a small chick." I snapped my eyes to the man who dares to talk shit about her.

"She's not fat she's thick," Thomas said sipping his beer shaking his head at what the guy said, I know Sarah told me his name but I didn't remember most of the names of the people she introduced me to.

"Mhmm, you're right her stomach is somewhat flat and she has a fat ass and huge tits." Usually, I would defend her myself but I decided to let Thomas handle it since he was her 'man', but if this dude said one more thing he'd be eating out of straw come tomorrow.

"Don't I know it, but keep your eyes to yourself next time, I don't like people looking at what's mine." He chuckled, raising his bottle.

"Sorry couldn't help it when she was giving us a show. You must love grabbing that ass when you hit it from the back." He chuckled looking at Thomas knowingly.

"I'm going to need you to shut the fuck up."

They all turned to look at me wide-eyed shocked, but I turned to look at Thomas who just glared at me like I was the one in the wrong and not the guy who was talking shit about his girlfriend. If he wanted to speak up properly he should have done it sooner.

"Excuse me?" He said sobering up slightly.

"I said shut the fuck up. I don't like the way you talk about her. It's disrespectful."

"Well her boyfriend doesn't seem to mind so I don't know why you do? This is just guy talk." he laughed like it was a joke and a few of the other guys joined him.