27

"Tell him, boy, bye, boy bye, Middle fingers up, I ain't thinking 'bout you! Bye! Thomas you basic ass busted bitch! You better go back to Becky with the good hair. Psshh hair wasn't even good shit look like you had a kindergartener cut and dyed it."

I sang well more like screamed at the top, honestly, I shouldn't even be surprised I was cheated on if Jay-Z's ass could cheat on THE Beyonce there was no hope for the rest of us, but unlike Beyoncé, I wasn't staying. When I woke up I went through my house taking all the shit Thomas bought me or left and threw them in a box, the only things I kept was the shit I knew I could get money out of like the tennis bracelet he got me for my birthday I was now jobless and couldn't be throwing out money. Luckily I also had vacation and sick days I could get paid on.

"That is the LAST time I date someone I work with especially the boss." I shook my head,

"You okay?" I jumped turning my attention to Thor who was driving us to his place, I held my heart I was so deep into Sorry and my pity party I was being rude.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell me to shit up, while I was being obnoxious?" I laughed trying to regulate my breathing.

He shrugged "you needed to get it out."

Seriously I was so thankful for Thor when he pulled about my house around midnight the moment I saw him I threw myself in his arms and burst into tears, and he just held me. Luckily the rain had stopped long ago.

"Thanks, I swear once we get to your house talk about Thomas will be over, can't have that bad juju all over your place. Ugh, I need to cleanse my whole ass house. Honestly, I don't know if I'm more hurt that he cheated or pissed that his ass tried to check me for being shady when his ass was the shady one. I'm swearing off all men from here on out, Anderson you are the only one for me." I turned to look at my puppy in the back who was sleeping soundly he loved going to Thor's place and playing with the chickens.

"I get you're upset but don't swear off all men because of one stupid ass motherfucker who didn't see what he had." It was dark in the truck but I could see Thor's hands squeeze the wheel harder.

"Your right I'm just going to keep my heart and oust closed until my Russell Wilson comes. Welp looks like we are both single..." I sighed turning to look at the window

Shit! I forgot my tampons at my house, I started my period tonight seriously if this night couldn't get any worse,

"DONT worry I have some extras at my house

"Lord what did I do to deserve you! " I threw my hands up praising Thor's name, who needed a boyfriend when you have a best friend.

"Usually I'm more in tune with my body but dealing with work, plus planning Christmas and shit I just lost track of everything, so not only am I BLEEDING OUT MY VAGINA my stupid ass bum ass boss ex-boyfriend cheated on me in the HOUSE he tried to get me to move into. Ooo I should kill him. Okay, I'm done I'm done. Breath Lottie, you are about to be one with nature for two weeks, and then you get to go home and there will be food and gifts waiting for you."

I turned back to Thor smiling, I'm sure I looked like a hot mess "alright I'm chill."

He chuckled and turned to look at me quickly "are you sure?"

Nope, but I'm going to fake it till I make it. Now did you sell the baby goats yet or did you keep the one I wanted?"

*******

"Baby goats are the absolute goat" I smiled watching little goats play with each other. "God if you had better internet I would live here forever."