30

I couldn't believe my eyes, like this was next level toxic. I sighed debating if I wanted to go back into the grocery store and hide but from the way Thomas perked up the moment I came out I was caught. I kissed my teeth making my way toward my car now was as good as time as any besides I had a bone to pick with him anyways.

He held his hands out as if I was going to walk into them with a smile like he wasn't stalking my car.

"What do you want? And why does it involve you standing in from of my car like a fucking creep?" I put my hand on hips refusing to put my stuff in the trunk I needed to keep my eyes on him at all time.

"You've blocked me on all ways of communication, this was the only way I could speak to you."

I tapped my chin with my finger pretending to think "Hmmm, it's almost like when someone blocks you it's because they don't want to be in contact with you."

He sighed finally putting his hands down "Look, I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean for me and Corey to happen, it just did. She doesn't have anything on you, she isn't who I see a future with."

"Blah, blah, blah. You can't mistakenly fall into someone's pussy Thomas. Look I don't have time for this I have places to be and people who care about me to see."

He ran his hand across his face like I was the annoying one who wasn't listening properly, when he removed his hand I could see the need to gaslight me in his eyes. "You broke up with me!" He wanted to do this shit in the middle of the grocery store like we were in some ratchet ass movie.

"I didn't just break up with you because I broke up with you because you cheated on me."

"I know but I told you it was a mistake, I didn't mean to!"

"A mistake is accidentally picking the wrong shirt size, a mistake is me not bring my taser with me today, a mistake isn't sticking your dick in police pussy for 4 months. Now if you could please move out of my fucking way before I purposely start screaming until I cause a scene, I know how much you'd hate that." I smirked daring him to call my bluff.

He mumbled something underneath his breath but moved out of the way bumping my shoulder hard before as he walked past.

"Tell Thor I said hi." He snickered, throwing his hand up like he had the upper hand. Thor had told me that Thomas has found the people Thor lived with before probably using his license plate, but Thor wasn't worried about it so neither was I.

**********************

"Sarah what the fuck..." I mumbled, taking in Thor's outfit as she laughed at me. We were in the city for Sarah's birthday and today we were going to explore and tonight we would be going to a lounge for drinks. When we walked into her house she handed Thor an outfit and told him to go change, he came out wearing grey joggers and a tight black shirt, but my focus was on the grey sweat pants because that thang was thanging.

I fanned myself looking away.

"Sorry babes I'm team Chor, and if can help speed the process along I'm going to try."

"Are you guys ready to go?" Thor asked completely clueless.

"Yup, as soon as Lottie is done picking her jaw off the floor."

"Aren't you suppose to be completely against this?" I whispered into her ear.

She chuckled shaking her head lifting off the couch holding her hand out to me "Who am I to get in the way of true love. Now come on we are going to be late meeting the others."

"I hate you..." I took another look at Thor and visibly gulped, he had no idea the power this look had on womankind, not to mention the way he lazily threw his hair in a top knot. I bit my lip letting out a breathless sigh, I knew Thor was extremely attractive but knowing this hunk of a man was in love with chubby ole me did something. "Alright. Let's go."