20

Once we were done eating dessert we trickled into the living room where I found out Thor had been omitting quite a bit of information. The one that stood out the most was the fact that he had started spending the night at Sarah's house; the reason I hadn't seen him these past couple of weeks was that he was in the city with her.

"So were you guys going to head to Thor's or head back to the city? If neither are viable you are more than welcome to stay here." Thomas offered up my house like it was his own.

Sarah turned to Thor who just shrugged his shoulder "Gotta love a man of few words. Ummm I guess head back to the city; Thor's house is pretty off the grid so I don't think that's an option with how late it is."

"Oh, you've been to his house?" Thomas asked with surprise.

Sarah wiggled her nose looking like a cute little bunny "No I haven't but hopefully one day. Like I said earlier I love the idea of living off the grid so Thor's place will be a dream I'm sure."

"Hmmm. Well if you don't want to drive you are more than welcomed to stay here. Right baby?"

"Of course, you guys are more than welcome to stay. We can have a movie night."

"What do you say? You're the one driving since I had a few glasses of wine." She turned back to Thor, whose left arm draped across her shoulder as she fit snug into his side. They really were a beautiful couple.

Thor dropped a kiss on the top of her nose "Sure."

"Great! Maybe tomorrow you can give her a tour of the town."

"No," Thor growled his once comfortable posture was completely tense he even removed his arm from around Sarah.

"Why not? I'm sure she wants to see the town you grew up in." Thor glared at Thomas his body looked like it was shaking lightly.

I nudged Thomas with my elbow "Stop it." I scolded him.

"I didn't mean any offense by it. I thought it would be romantic." he sighed pulling at his tie, running his fingers through his hair.

"You okay?" Sarah asked Thor putting her hand on his thigh, he looked at her and nodded.

I stood up and everyone turned to look at me "Well how about we take 30. Thor can show Sarah where they'll be sleeping. Are you afraid of dogs? Anderson has been in his crate for a while so after I let him out to pee; I was going to let him watch the movie with us."

"That sounds great. Nope, not at all. Plus I hear he's like two pounds." She laughed getting up and Thor followed suit.

"He's more of a glorified rat than a dog." Thor chuckled and even Thomas laughed, causing me to kiss my teeth. "Are my clothes still in the drawers?"

"He's not. Yeah and so are some of mine for Sarah if she wants. I mean they will be a little big but you are more than welcome to wear them."

"Thanks see you guys in a bit."

After letting Anderson out and giving him his nightly dental treat I made it to my room where Thomas was sitting on the bed with his armed crossed.

"What's wrong?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I don't like being scolded like a child in front of your little friend and his girlfriend. I get that what I said might have not been appropriate but I genuinely thought I was being helpful, and for you to treat me like I was being an asshole just because was impudent."

I nodded "That wasn't my intention but you know Thor doesn't like the town; so I don't know why you'd think that would be a good idea."

He scoffed uncrossing his arms taking his tie off "You're being too sensitive. Plus he's a big boy Charlotte if he doesn't like what I say he can speak up for himself; you don't have to come to his defense every single time. I swear whenever you two are together it's like you find ways to make me look like the bad guy." I walked in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around my waist; his hands resting on my ass.

"That isn't my intention. I'm sorry."

He sighed looking up at me "It's okay. I just want you to stop thinking I'm constantly trying to attack Thor. I'm not those people from the past that were shitty to his family."

I grabbed his face with my hands and he grabbed my palm kissing it "I know that. Again I apologize; how about we take a shower and I show just how sorry I am?" I winked unbuttoning my jeans, try my best to shimmy out of them while in his hold.

He grabbed my ass smacking one of my cheeks "Give me 5 minutes and I'll come join you; I gotta get something out of my car."

"Alright, but don't take too long," I smirked pulling my shirt over my head, dropping it in my lap. He let me go standing up pecking me on the lips before walking out of my room.

******************

"Yeah get it back to me ASAP." Thomas demanded as he walked into the bathroom

"What was that about?" I questioned poking my head out of the shower; the steam making it hard for me to fully see him.

"It was my brother he said he went over to my house to borrow my clippers and just remembered to tell me now." He dropped his phone on the counter removing his clothes. "Now where were we? Oh, I remember you were-SHIT THIS WATER IS HOT." He screeched and I dialed the water temperature down.

"Sorry." I chuckled readjusting my shower cap.

"Sometimes I forget you like your showers scolding." He laughed pulling me to him "Let's try this again, I was promised an apology in the form of sexual favor."

I slapped his arm playfully "Don't say it like that, but what would you like" I bit my lip we had never had shower sex and I was excited.

He hummed his eyes sparkling as he took in my baked form, he used his finger to tap my lips. "I think a blowjob would suffice"

I nodded excitedly, dropping to my knees. "Fuck this is my favorite view of you" he beamed grabbing my chin "you about to suck cock real good right?"

******

Movie night was so fun; we all ended up sitting on my larger couch with Sarah and me in the middle and the men sitting on the outside of us. We decided on scary movies but only with the understanding that if shit did go down tonight if I was to get up and start running they would either come with me or get left and no one could hold it over my head or come back and haunt. Sarah and I spent most of the night clutching onto each other rather than our men who just laughed at how freaked out we were.

"I think we should sleep together and let them fend for themselves," Sarah whispered to me but making sure they both heard.

"I agree, Anderson, you and I will take my room, and these demon approving men can sleep where ever. I would kick them out but we need sacrifices." I grinned stroking Anderson's fur.

"That's cold babe." Thomas chuckled trying to pull me closer to him>

I smushed his face as he tried to lean in for a kiss "Nu-ugh too late don't try and cuddle up with me now. If you want to cuddle up with someone go cuddle up with Thor."

"Aww, you wound me. You know I would never let anything hurt you; I love you too much. Can I get back into your good graces if we watch Princess Diaries next?" I looked at him from my peripheral pursing up my lips; damn it he had me right where he wanted, and he knew it too from the huge smile on his face.

I turned my attention to Sarah as we leaned into each other at the same time.

"Thor promised he would get me more of your cake before the movie started."

"Seems they got us right where they want us," I confessed.

"Seems like it."

I tapped my fingers together like an evil villain "But if we hear any odd sounds in the middle of the nights we leave them behind."

"Agreed." We bump fist turning back to our respected boyfriends.

I patted Thomas on his shoulder "I agree to your terms, but you also have to let Anderson out."