043

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"may I borrow mai and maki for a moment first before you all head off please?", kiyo requested, to which the two girls had glanced at each other before slowly following the priestess into her room.

"is something the matter, kiyo-san?", maki asked, watching as the white-haired girl dug around a locked chest.

"I have a cursed tool I want to give the each of you", kiyo replied, pulling out a three-section staff connected by three rings in between the joins of the weapon.

"what, are you sur—"

"I'm positive! you two would put good use to them", kiyo smiled, handing the first weapon to mai, who was quite surprised by the sudden gift.

"playful cloud; I'm sure you two have heard of it before", kiyo stated, as getō once used it to fight against okkotsu.

"and the inverted spear of heaven; it nullifies cursed techniques. while you're a strong woman by yourself maki, I believe this will help you in the long run", kiyo explained as she handed the dagger with a jute-like shaped blade and black handle, along with a circular link that could connect to a series of metal chains, to the slightly older twin.

"kiyo-san, thank you so much. I promise that I'll master this weapon and put it to good use!", maki bowed, meanwhile mai had just softly hummed.

"I look forward to it then", kiyo smiled, as the inverted spear of heaven used to belong to fushiguro tōji — who used it to stab satoru in the throat and to fend off getō.

the priestess debated passing the weapon down to his son, but decided against it as she had her own nightmares of the close resemblance.

plus, fushiguro was a talented boy with his ten shadows technique by itself.

"now, have a safe trip back home", kiyo waved as she walked the two girls out the door, where the rest of the edo and heiankyo students were waiting.

"VISIT US AGAIN, NANAMI~", satoru aggressively waved, to which the blonde had continued walking as if he didn't hear anything.

"and thank you for the present kiyo", satoru grinned as he very much so appreciated the beautiful kimono that he had received.

"no problem. time does goes by quickly doesn't it", kiyo softly sighed, to which satoru had nodded before leading his sister back into the warm house.