Chapter 1

Hello! This is my first ever fanfic so go easy on me please ;) Art credits go to windbyfire. Fun fact: this story came to me in a dream, so I felt the need to post it. I should have the first 5 chapters posted today and will have the next one up sometime this week. I will try to get the chapters up asap, because I know how annoying it is to wait. I hope you enjoy!

*All rights to Rick Riordan except for my own characters*

*Some mild swearing and mentions of s3x later on*

Percy's POV:

Percy awoke to the darkness of cabin 3 with a gasp and a cold sweat. You would think that being out of Tartarus for roughly 4 years would make the nightmares go away, but alas, no. He looked around the room to find that he was just where he was when he went to bed (that didn't always happen...) and let out a relieving sigh. Next to him was his wife, Annabeth Jackson. She seemed to be fine to him, at least as fine as she could be.

Percy and Annabeth had been married for almost 2 years now. They had wanted a small wedding, but seeing as Aphrodite and Sally Jackson were helping, that didn't really happen. It ended up at Camp Half Blood on Firework Beach with all their friends and loved ones, plus the Olympians and a few other gods (namely Hestia). Little Estelle Blofis was their flower girl with one of Annabeth's younger demigod brothers she favored as the ring bearer (she didn't feel Mathew or Bobby were close enough to her). Grover was best man, Thalia the maid of honor, and Chiron walked Annabeth down the aisle (again didn't feel her dad should be the one) and married them. For once, Athena and Poseidon got along great, and even Hera finally let them be. While they were only 19, they felt it was time and even enjoyed a sweet honeymoon to Greece.

He smiled thinking of the moment and sank back down into his bed (Chiron allowed them to get a double). Now age 21, they lived together at camp. Annabeth was currently designing a New Rome type place at Camp Half Blood, but Greek. They were calling it New Greece to keep it simple. While she had been working around the clock, their own "Family Cabin" was almost finished, and ready to move into. Piper and Jason, Clarisse and Chris, Hazel and Frank, Travis and Katie, Grover and Juniper, Leo and Calypso, and Will and Nico were to all have their own complete with personal touches. While most of them weren't married yet, they would move in after they were. The Jackson's cabin however, was to be done first.

This was because lovely Annabeth, was almost 8 months pregnant with twins. They were certainly a surprise and unprepared for, but seeing as they were married, it felt so wrong to abort them (suggested by Athena and Hera). Percy and Annabeth came to the conclusion that Camp would be the safest place to raise their offspring, especially because the two of them were still in college and didn't have a lot of money to afford an apartment.

All of their fellow demigods were elated when they were informed that Annabeth was pregnant, and even more excited to find out that it was twins. Chiron especially, was delighted by this. After all, it was to be the first Greek legacy born in a very long time, two nonetheless.

Annabeth released a soft moan and turned to Percy, eyes fluttering open. They just layed there for a few seconds, not saying anything in a comfortable silence. She moved closer to him to cuddle, but it was slightly difficult seeing her abdomen was quite large.

"You okay?" Annabeth asked, eyes now shut again.

"Yeah, I'm fine," He answered. "Just another nightmare."

"Tartarus?"

Percy knew there was no point in hiding it. She knew him like the back of her hand. He didn't feel like sharing though, he had enough images of her blind, scared, crying, and starving for one night. He stayed quiet, which Annabeth took as a yes.