Chapter 20

This chapter is really long and I don't know why. So sorry for the long wait but I hope you enjoy this chapter that is twice as long as it usually is. Also, I apologize for not posting as often. I'm trying my hardest but I am gone 14 hours a day. I decided to incorporate some of my own culture into it because I am Greek, and it's almost the 25th. If you don't know what Zorba is, look it up. 

Not mine except OC. 

Annabeth's POV:

The Olympians's time had come to leave. Of course, that meant they had to come with them.

Annabeth was not in the mood for some Apollo rave. She had had enough of it for a lifetime. Of course, the seven were required to attend. She was told to just take her babies with them there, which was something she didn't trust. Apparently, a nymph was supposed to watch them.

Half of the gods had stayed at Camp Half Blood to take the Greeks to Olympus, and the other half teleported to Camp Jupiter (some of these consisted of minor gods). This slightly concerned Annabeth, because most Roman demigods had never been to Olympus, let alone met their godly parent.

Annabeth stood by the Big House with her two babies on her hips. The seven were supposed to be there an hour early, because Aphrodite wanted to get them around. The rest of their friends were around them, Percy to her right. He took Silena from her, relieving some weight.

Annabeth had made no effort into this. She wore sweatpants and one of Percy's old high school shirts, with her hair in a messy bun. Piper looked similar, but her being Piper had done her hair in braids. Hazel wore her basic SPQR t-shirt and overalls.

Aphrodite pulled up and gasped when she saw them. She looked them up and down, horrified. "What are you people wearing?!"

"We don't put in effort to these kinds of things, you do it for us," Annabeth answered.

"Well we certainly have a lot of work to do." She snapped her fingers so they now stood in some random room that Annabeth hadn't been in for a while. It was kind of a basic multi-purpose lobby. There were two hallways on both sides on the front of the room. "Okay boys go that way, girls follow me."

They shrugged and walked away in the direction told. Aphrodite stopped Percy, "Ah, wait." She pulled Silena away from him, and handed her to Annabeth. She grabbed Luke and passed him to Percy. "All better."

Annabeth walked off with Hazel and Piper, not far behind Aphrodite. "So what even is the dress code for this?" Hazel asked.

"Mix of rave and euphoria," she responded. "You'll see." They came to a room towards the end of the hallway. Aphrodite pushed the doors open and immediately Annabeth was overwhelmed. There were a mix of Nymphs and other mythological people buzzing around the room. It looked like a whole wardrobe and salon exploded.

The love goddess shoved the three of them in and Annabeth was carried away. Someone came and took Silena from her, which neither of them were happy about. Silena was placed on a fluffy chair, which made Annabeth nervous. "Wait, what if she falls down or-"

"She'll be fine dear," Aphrodite chided, "I'll watch her."

Annabeth didn't have time to respond because her shirt was ripped off her, as were the rest of her clothes. They pushed her into a shower where she was instructed to simply rinse off, but not touch her hair. She assumed that Piper and Hazel were told the same, because she could hear water running. It made her uncomfortable, but she dealt with it.

After a little while, she was sitting in a salon chair with a silk robe on. Her hair had been washed and was dripping wet. She had a hot towel over her shoulders. A beautiful woman had been assigned to do her hair. She had big and dark curly hair, so Annabeth trusted that she knew what to do. Another woman (more like cloud nymph) was doing her makeup. Annabeth didn't like to wear makeup, it was uncomfortable. But she didn't really have a say in this. The nymph meticulously placed sparkling rhinestones around her eyes to add to it. There was no mirror in front of her at the moment, so she prayed that she still looked like herself by the end.