Chapter 17

No updates except for a reminder that the art on the cover is by windbyfire. Also there is the mention of autism, do not think that i am making fun of it in any way. The spectrum of it is very wide and broad, and both of my brothers have autism. It may or may not be incorporated, but heads up that I'm not abusing it.

All rights reserved. 

Percy's POV:

Percy didn't know how she did it, but Hestia did something to his kids because they didn't wake up once during the night. He wasn't complaining, but it was a first for them. He woke up well rested to sleeping children and a sleeping wife, which was always a good thing.

More than Luke, Silena was worse about waking up in the night. She would cry and scream and wail, but wouldn't always wake up because she was having a nightmare. Percy felt horrible about that, and so did Annabeth. She was only 4 months old and was already having nightmares.

Annabeth wanted to get her tested for multiple mental illnesses the second she could. Right now, she was too young and too tiny to test on. He wouldn't be surprised if both of his children had ADHD or Dyslexia, but Annabeth was worried that she had anxiety, any form of autism, or something else he couldn't remember.

Annabeth stirred and cuddled into him deeper. She was currently asleep on top of his chest, so he was kind of stuck where he was. Percy chuckled at her and played with her hair. He did that for a little longer before deciding to check on the babies. Percy gently picked Annabeth up off of him and moved her to the side. He set her down before standing up and walking to the twins room.

Luke was still asleep, of course. Percy had come to the consensus that that's all his son did, sleep and eat. May contribute to the fact that he is a lot bigger than his sister. Silena was awake, sucking her thumb. She typically preferred a pacifier but if that wasn't around, she sucked her thumb. Percy picked her up and grabbed her pink pacifier, trying to help start her day out on a good note. Silena happily took that and didn't make a peep.

It was only 7:30, so breakfast would be in an hour. He wasn't typically an early riser, but having kids had kind of messed with his sleep schedule. Percy didn't have anything else to do, so he went downstairs with his daughter. He decided he might as well get some work done, so he quietly played a lecture that was put out the day before.

Percy set Silena down for a minute to get a cup of coffee but the second he did, she started to sniffle and whine. He didn't want her to wake up Annabeth, so he picked her up and carried her around while he did so. Percy held her out in front of himself. "You missy, have horrible separation anxiety. I wasn't even gone for 5 seconds."

Silena just sucked on her pacifier. The more he looked at her, the more she started to look like the original Silena Beauregard. The older Silena had dark brown hair with her soft blue eyes. Little Silena, had dark brown hair with grey-ish blue-ish eyes. He couldn't tell if that made him happy or sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The seven and friends sat together at breakfast. Currently, they were exposing Thalia to Zeus.

"And then she just flew down and dropped herself on top of me," Percy recalled from capture the flag.

Jason frowned, "But you can't control the winds, and you hate flying. You always said it was because you were afraid of-"

He was cut off short by Thalia's hand over his mouth. "Don't you dare say it-"

"What was he about to say, Thalia?" Zeus mused. Poseidon must've already known because he was smirking between the two.