Chapter 16

Peep Piper's wedding dress above

I'm back :) So I check my demographics to see where my readers are from (we have people from all continents except Antarctica of course) and today half of the countries went away (IDK why):( So please comment where on Earth you are from because meeting new friends from all around the world is fun! 

Not mine. 

Annabeth's POV:

It was 4:00 and Annabeth and Percy were walking around camp with Silena and Luke before Piper and her mother came skipping through the borders. In her hands was an orange Louis Vuitton bag, a bag of pink and blue cotton candy, and a dress bag. Aphrodite carried a smaller white bag and a box, similar to the one Piper was holding. Piper ran over to them grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Well you look like you had fun," Annabeth laughed. "What's in the bag?"

"My wedding dress," Piper smiled.

"You went to Louis Vuitton and bought a wedding dress?" Percy remarked.

"Oh don't be silly, Perseus," Aphrodite smirked, "We also ate breakfast at Tiffany's and walked through central park."

"Damn," Annabeth said.

The six of them walked back through camp talking. Piper and Aphrodite had to put her dress away in cabin 10, which was on the way back to the Jackson's house anyways. It just so happened that they ran into Jason on the way there.

"Hey, Pipes," he greeted, giving her a small kiss. "What's in the bag?"

"My wedding dress," she answered.

"Can I see it?" Jason asked.

Annabeth, Aphrodite, and Piper all shrieked at the same time, "No!"

"...Why?" he asked again.

"Tradition," Aphrodite said, "It is bad luck for the groom to see the dress before the wedding."

"Dude, I had to do the same. If I have to, so do you," Percy laughed.

"Fine," he mumbled. They all stopped outside of the Aphrodite cabin and Annabeth turned to Percy.

"Is it okay if I go to talk with them for a little bit?" she asked.

"Yeah of course, you don't have to ask for my permission to do so," he chucked. "Do you want me to take the kids or-"

Aphrodite cut him off, "Oh no no no, I wanna see them." She plucked Luke from him and the 3 women walked inside, leaving Jason and Percy behind.

"Don't wedding dress alterations take months at a time? Mine took 4 months to finish," Annabeth said, sitting down on one of the couches.

"They do, but lucky me happens to be the same size as the manikins and the dress was a newer design, so we bought it then and there," Piper responded.