Chapter 5

...So this one is even longer...

*Rights to Rick*

Annabeth's POV:

After about half an hour of sitting there with her daughter and talking to Apollo, Artemis, Percy, Kayla, and Will, her son let out a small cry and started to root against her husband's chest. Artemis laughed and walked over to the baby, picking him up from Percy.

"Poor thing is hungry. Annabeth, give your daughter to Percy," She explained. Annabeth did just that and Artemis placed her son on her chest. He started to suck on her skin, looking for food.

"I'll be right back," Will said. He and Kayla left the room together.

Artemis continued, "Place him in front of your breast, and he should latch on." She helped Annabeth guide the baby and just like that, he was eating. Artemis laid a blanket over her so she could have a little more privacy.

Will walked back in the room then without Kayla, with two birth certificates in his hand. "Okay," He began. "What are you guys going to name your son?"

Percy looked at Annabeth, then down at the baby on her chest, who was only half visible. She smiled and gave him a soft nod. Percy sat up a little straighter before saying, "Luke Charles Jackson."

Will gave a sad smile to them and wrote it down. After a few seconds, he spoke again. "What about your daughter?"

Annabeth spoke this time, looking at Artemis, "Silena Zoë Jackson."

Artemis looked surprised and smiled at them with wet eyes. She mouthed 'thank you' to them, and Annabeth smiled back. Percy and Annabeth only felt it was right to name their kids after the four fallen heroes.

Just then, Luke stopped suckling and now lay asleep on her chest. She picked him up and passed him to Percy. Annabeth took little Silena from him and went to feed her, but for some reason, she didn't latch. She frowned and turned to the two gods. "What do I do?"

Artemis sighed and stood up, walking to her before saying, "Sometimes they do that. Usually they just aren't hungry but you little one," she cooed touching the baby's face, "need to eat. Just force it into her mouth and she should be good."

Annabeth did just that, and Silena started to eat. Apollo looked up at the clock in the room and said "It's 8:00. You guys should probably get your friends in here to meet them."

"He's right. You have quite a few people out there who would love to see their little faces," Artemis agreed. She walked to the door and opened it. She didn't have to walk down to the waiting room because right before her, stood Athena and Poseidon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's POV:

When his father and Athena walked in the room, Percy didn't know what to think of it. Poseidon was cool when he figured out about the babies, but Athena wanted nothing to do with them. That being said, he knew that Athena wouldn't let Poseidon go to see their grandchildren without her. Percy cradled Luke closer to his chest (yes he put his shirt back on) and noticed Annabeth did the same with Silena. She looked down at the baby in her arms, who was happily nursing with her eyes closed. There were now 4 gods in the room, and Percy didn't entirely trust that while his infant children were so helpless and weak. Poseidon was the first to speak.

"Annabeth dear, how are you feeling?" He asked her. Annabeth smiled back at him. Poseidon favored Annabeth because she looked out for Percy, and kept him in check.