Chapter 2

*Credits go to Rick*

*Mention of s3x for my younger readers*

Now plz enjoy ;)

Jason's POV

Jason met with Percy that morning bright and early to burn some energy. He noticed that Percy looked more tired than usual, and winced at the thought.

"You know," Jason started, "You look like shit right now, and you're never gonna get sleep back after you have kids."

"Shut up, Grace."

"It's true!"

The two of them were taking a break from sword fighting. It was close to 7:00am now. Jason watched Percy as he looked straight ahead, in a trance-like state. He looked like a beat dog. Finally, Jason broke the silence. "I'm planning on proposing to Piper soon."

Percy's face broke out in a grin. "No way bro, congrats!" He said, giving Jason the classic man-hug. "When you gonna do it?"

"Sometime this week."

"Damn Superman," Percy laughed. "We've all been waiting for it."

"Shut up, Aquaman."

"Don't call me Aquaman," Percy stated with a flat tone.

"Then you can't call me Superman," Jason said, repeating Percy's tone.

"Fair."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys walked along the beach just before breakfast. Their shirts had been discarded after feeling like they were suffocating in the heat. They had carried a simple conversation about their current lives. Percy talked about Annabeth and her being on bedrest 'against her will', and Jason updated him with events at Camp Jupiter. He was currently at Camp Half Blood to spend time with Piper and Leo, especially because he didn't have to carry the role of Praetor anymore.

"Okay spit," Jason started. "Why were you up so early?"

"I could ask you the same."

"That's because I'm scared about proposing, which you already know. So why were you up at the crack of dawn?"

Percy inhaled sharply. After a minute of silence, he started "I'm scared for Annabeth. She's started to have these fake contractions more often now and it's still early for it to be happening. Not only that, but she's gonna be vulnerable for a while after giving birth. I mean, she can't really fight back against anything right now, but she's on bedrest and I can watch/monitor her. After she's done, she's going to want to start training again. You and I both know that going 9 months without training is gonna put a strain on where you were before. Annabeth just won't be ready yet and I don't want her to get hurt when she can't defend herself."

"Well, how far along is she right now?" Jason asked.

"She'll be 8 months by the end of the week."

"Okay," Jason said. "For 1, this is Annabeth, She's not going to be a complete damsel in distress afterwards. 2, you still got time, Perce. She's supposed to have another month before giving birth, so relax. 3, She's safe inside camp, nothing crazy is going to happen especially now that the wars are over. And you need to stop stressing. Knowing you two, you're stressing her out by being all nervous and not sleeping. I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure stress isn't good for babies."

Percy sighed. "I guess you're right Jase. I needed that, thanks."

"Of course, I'm always here if you need to talk." Just then, the horn sounded for breakfast. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah," Percy confirmed. "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piper's POV:

After Lunch, Piper went to go find Annabeth seeing that she wasn't at breakfast or lunch. So, Piper skipped her way to the Poseidon cabin. She knocked on the door, and heard a voice say, "Come in."

Piper turned the doorknob to find Annabeth sitting in bed with her laptop (retrieved from the pits of hell), typing away at something. Annabeth glanced up to see Piper and smiled.

"Glad someone stopped by," she murmured. "I was getting bored in here all alone."

"Why weren't you at breakfast or lunch?" Piper questioned.

Annabeth pursed her lips. "I wasn't feeling good so I just decided to stay here. Percy checked in earlier though and brought me breakfast. He has a sword fighting class to teach right after lunch, so I haven't seen anyone since."

Piper chuckled at this, closed the door, and sat next to Annabeth. They talked about their annoying half-siblings, how big Coach's little boy Chuck was getting, babies, etc. Finally, Piper brought up Jason and Percy's early morning.

"Did Percy seem a little more... distant today?"

"Yes I was just gonna ask you about that! They spent 3 hours together this morning doing what solely sounded like fighting, and they both do more throughout the day."

"I was in the Zeus cabin this morning and when I woke up, he was gone-"

Annabeth had to laugh then, cutting her off. "And why might I ask were you in his cabin this morning?" She grinned.

Piper blushed. "Oh please you act like you and Percy didn't do the same thing for years before you were married."

"That was different Piper you know that-"

"So you were allowed to go have sex with your boyfriend without people judging, but I can't?"

Annabeth looked stunned. "Pipes we didn't just sneak off to have sex it was the nightmares from Tartarus and-"

"Oh please," Piper shouted. "As if even before Tartarus you two didn't go at it in the stables."

"We never did anything like that in the stables-"

Piper was mad now. If Annabeth kept playing defense, then why did she make Piper sound like a whore? "Even so why do you make me sound like a slut for sleeping over at my boyfriend's cabin?!"

Annabeth stood up and screamed, "Piper I never called you a slut! It was a sarcastic question!"

They were nose to nose now. "I don't know why I'm still listening to some bitch who got pregnant before she was even 21!"

"I'm married!"

At that moment, Jason and Percy walked in and saw the end of the argument between them. "What's going on?!" Jason yelled.

They immediately went to pull their respective girl back and held them close for a few seconds. Both Piper and Annabeth were in tears now.

Out of rage, Piper screamed and pointed an accusing finger, "She thinks I'm a slut!"

"I never called you a slut that's what you told me!"

Finally, Jason made the smart move of leaving with Piper before they started throwing hands. The last thing Piper saw was Annabeth crying her eyes out in her husband's hold.