TIMELINE AND CHARACTER BREAKDOWN

TIME IN RELEVANCE TO BOOKS:

I am going to act as if Trials of Apollo didn't happen because spoil alert, I like Jason and Jiper. I only read the first Magnus Chase book and tbh didn't like it, BUT we are going to say that Annabeth has already seen him and he's in Boston. 

CHARACTER AGE:

Annabeth- 21

Percy- 21

Jason- 20

Piper- 20 (Yes I know that she is technically a year younger than Jason, but Rick is inconsistent with ages and for my story, she's 20)

Hazel- 17

Frank- 19

Leo- 20

Calypso- age is irrelevant because she was previously immortal. For the sake of specifics, we will call her 20 also. 

Thalia- irrelevant because of the hunt

Nico- 18

Will- 18

Reyna- 19 (also I was surprised that she is 2 years younger than Annabeth)

Clarisse- 23

Chris- 23

Travis- 22

Connor- 21

Katie- 22

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

Annabeth and Percy- Married. Children are Silena Zoe and Luke Charles. 

Piper and Jason- Engaged. To be married on the summer solstice. 

Hazel and Frank- Dating.

Leo and Calypso- Dating. 

Katie and Travis- Married. Wedding was small with few people. 

Clarisse and Chris- Married. They eloped because Clarisse didn't want to wear a wedding dress and have everyone stare.

Nico and Will- Dating. 

Thalia- asexual

Reyna- Single, slowly shifting to be an asexual. 

OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION 

-Most demigods of college age go to New Rome, a lot of the Greeks do all online and are rarely on campus. 

-Percy and Annabeth are online from home because of the babies. 

-Nico, Will, and Hazel are all still in high school.

-Frank and Reyna are both still praetors. Reyna plans on remaining praetor until she is voted out by the senate, retires, or wants to have another job. 

-Jason and Piper are also going to college in New Rome, but because Piper is Greek and loves Camp Half Blood, they have split classes between online and in person. 

-Leo and Calypso own a shop in downtown NYC