Chapter 25

I'm back :) Happy Easter to all my fellow Christians and happy end-of-Passover to my Jewish friends (hope I said that right). Remember that it's not about eggs and bunnies but Jesus Christ💜 Also, when I was gone I got so many new ideas for more stories. What are opinions on if I made a historic Percabeth? It would be set in either the Golden Ages or the Dark Ages of Ancient Greece. Just an idea though ;) One more thing, shout out to LoveBooks151515 and QuinniexC for being the best readers and online friends I could have :D

Not mine.

Percy's POV:

Percy stood in the courtyards of New Rome. It was late May now and Annabeth had just graduated. The ceremony had ended roughly ten minutes ago and everyone was buzzing around, looking for family and friends.

Sally Jackson stood with him, holding Silena and Luke while he looked for Annabeth. Now full blooded mortals weren't really allowed into Camp Jupiter, but literally every demigod knew Sally Jackson, so she was just an exception. She flew across the country, even leaving Estelle behind, to see Annabeth graduate. Part of this was because before Estelle was born, Annabeth was like the daughter that Sally had never had. She also knew that Annabeth's mortal family was out of contact, and wouldn't be there for her. Not to mention they didn't even know if Athena would be there. Even though the whole 'kill the Romans' thing was over, the chances of her ever stepping foot in a Roman camp were slim.

Percy spotted Annabeth wading through the crowd. She wore her dark purple cap and gown, as did half of the people around them. She found him the same time he did, because she turned in his direction and was smiling brightly. They ran towards each other and Percy embraced her in a tight hug. They stood there like that for what felt like forever but not long enough, her legs wrapped around his waist with his hands on her back.

Annabeth laughed into his shirt. "You're going to have to let go, or you're going to crush your baby."

Percy set her down and kissed her instead. He pulled away from her, both smiling. Annabeth held up her degree proudly.

"I'm so proud of you, Wise Girl," he stated, giving her another peck on the cheek.

"Thanks, Seaweed Brain," she smiled. She stuck out her hand too, flashing her new college ring. "Do you like it?"

Percy chuckled, "That's the last thing you need, but yes I do." It was true, Annabeth always had 4 rings on. The first was the promise ring he had given her oh so long ago, the next was her engagement ring, then her wedding band, and finally, the ring he had gotten her for their anniversary on her camp necklace.

"True, but I like it," Annabeth shrugged. She grabbed his hand and they walked over to where Sally was waiting. Percy took Luke and Silena from her and while Sally hugged Annabeth tightly.

Sally smiled at Annabeth, "Look at you, all done with college."

"Oh trust me, I'm relieved," Annabeth laughed.

"Now you have baby #3 on the way, and you can focus on that."

Annabeth scrunched her nose. "I guess, I hope I can get a job and work a little before I go on maternity leave again."

"Don't worry about it, these things always work themselves out in the end. And children are a blessing," she glanced at Percy, "not always the easiest but blessings."

"Hey!" Percy argued.

"You know you weren't easy," Sally reminded.

"...Okay maybe I wasn't but I am quite the blessing."

Sally kissed his cheek, "Yes you are, but I do mean it."

Annabeth sighed and took Silena from Percy. "These two are loving, perfect, healthy, little children. I just hope the third will be fine..."