London

Thank you @SaskatFishcakes for the suggestions!!! You gave me a brilliant idea!Thanks for the positivity!!!!Love ya.
-MoriartysHolmie.

Daniel POV

   "Good morning, Daniel." Lady Mary greeted as I took her bags into the back.

   "Good morning to you as well, Lady Mary." I said, lifting a large suitcase.

   I opened the door for her and we were on the road as planned. We left so early, I did not have time to say goodbye to Thomas.

  "How are you this morning, Daniel?" She asked suddenly.

  "I'm fine Lady Mary. How are you?" I politely said, my eyes on the road.

  "Wonderful. Thank you for asking. How was your Saint Valentine’s Day?" She responded, changing the subject.

  My mind returned to that night with Thomas. "Fine Miss, thank you. And yours?"

  "Good. Do you have someone special, Daniel?"Lady Mary questioned.

  "Yes ma'am. I believe I do." I smiled.

Thomas POV

   Why would Jimmy want to go to London at the same time as Daniel? Daniel. Oh how much he missed that Irish face. As I walked, I hit into someone.

   "Watch where you are walking, Thomas." Jimmy said petulantly.

   "My mistake Jimmy. " My mistake, indeed. Why was I ever attracted to that horrid human being? Still, our friendship was nice while it lasted.

Daniel POV

  I dropped off Lady Mary at her aunt's house and I was dismissed til Friday when she needed to return home. The white house with red shutters on Oxford Street. That was where my sister and aunt were staying. I considered taking the carriage but decided it was easier to park it here and come back to it later.

   After 1 short block, I arrived at the house. It smelled divine, like Rasberry Cinnamon pie. I laughed, it's just like Aunt Ailbe to bake pies on such a beautiful day. She's the kind of person who runs errands to the store during a thunderstorm.

   "Hello! Anyone home?" I shouted, knowing full well that she was home as I entered the house. I heard a clatter of pans.

   "Blimey! Is it really you? Daniel!" My aunt rushed over to squeeze my shoulders. "Let me get a good look at ya!"

   My aunt began her three minute study of me, which she does every time I visit her.

   "You're not eating enough are ya?" She frowned.

  "Of course I'm eating." I stated as I do each visit.

   "Oi. I know what's wrong. You're thinner, more wrinkles, different pep to your step. My boy's in love!" She cried joyfully.

   "Aunt Ailbe...how did you?" You couldn't hide anything from her. She reads people like a book.

   Of course, her ability often got me into trouble. Being the way I am, my sexuality was no secret. Aunt Ailbe probably knew it before I was born. "Who is he? What is he like? I'm sure that he's handsome!" She remarked, excitedly.

   "Aunt Ailbe..." I said.

   "Come eat some pie an we will talk." Ailbe stated, sounding more like an order than a request.

   "Thank you." We sat down at the dining table to eat her newest creation.

   "What's his name?" Before I could answer she followed with,"Don't talk with your mouth full."

   When my mouth was empty I continued, "Thomas."

   "He sounds lovely already."

   "Oh Aunt Ailbe he is. He's so smart and kind, he's just so...wonderful." Her eyes crinkled as she smiled hearing my story.

   "I'm so proud of you." She said.

   "For what?" I asked confused.

   She put down her fork and replied, "For being true to yourself."

Sorry for being a bother guys but if you could, share this with your friends and stuff. Ily
-MoriartysHolmie