First Meeting

Okay... so I wanted to give you the full meeting of Blodwen and Jimmy. I hope you like it. IDK if you will, but, yeah here ya go. Comment if you have something you'd like to see next!!
-MoriartysHolmie

Blodwen POV (kind of)

"Blimey. Oh dear." Blodwen muttered under a mountain of apples.

"My god are you okay?" A voice asked.

"I think so." She crawled out from under the apples.

"Let me help you." The voice said lifting her off the floor.

"Thank you." Blodwen was helped off the ground.

She crashed into him and looked up.   

"My pleasure." He gazed into her eyes.

She could feel herself getting redder. "I'm Blodwen."

"You're Jimmy. I - I mean I'm Jimmy and you are welcome." They laughed. "Let me pay for the apples." Jimmy offered.

"Oh I couldn't do that to you. I couldn't pay you back." She looked down shamefully, knowing how much money this would cost.

"Nonsense, I wouldn't sleep at night knowing that I didn't help you." He moved his head so their eyes met again.

"Okay, but I'll pay you back somehow." She said, as the store owner bagged the apples and Jimmy payed.

She thanked him and walked outside. Not two seconds later, she heard her name being called, "Blodwen! Wait." He caught up to me out of the store. "You're not getting rid of me that easily. Let me carry the bag." He reached out for the bag of apples which was killing her shoulder.

"I'm just fine, thank you. I can do things on my own." As she said this, she tripped over a loose stone in the sidewalk.

"Woah, you sure?" He caught her by the waist with one hand and held the bag of apples with the other.

"Uh, I'm quite alright." Her pride held on, as she held onto the apples.

"Let me take you to lunch." He pleaded.

"No, thank you." She stayed firm.

"Dinner?" He nagged.

"No." Blodwen stated.

He spun her around. "Come on...lunch?"

"Oh, alright." He took the bag and spoke.

"Thank you, come on. I'll take you to my favorite place." He swung the bag of heavy apples as if it were a pillowcase of feathers.

They turned the corner and he sighed sounding disappointed."I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Blodwen wondered.

"The place is closed." Jimmy said. "Sorry."

"What place?" She asked.

"The bakery." He pointed at the last place that she would've thought of.

"That's my bakery." She blushed. 

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah." Blodwen answered.

"I thought you said that you don't live here." Jimmy exclaimed.

"I don't. I just work here for extra money." She shrugged.

"That's outstanding." He remarked.

"What?" Blodwen was confused.

"You do all of this on your own? I mean you run the store all by yourself." He said.

"So?"

"They're delicious. The pastries." He commented.

"You want to go inside?" Blodwen smiled.

"Sure." He grinned.

She unlocked the door and they walked into the dark bakery.

"Well that explains the apples.Will you make me a pie?" He chuckled.

"I suppose. It's the least I can do."

"Can you get the eggs for me?" She pointed to the carton of white eggs.

"Eggsactly, madame." He cracked a joke that made her smile.

"Oh. What's that? Is that a smile I see?" Jimmy joked.

"I'm not heartless." Blodwen uttered.

"Well you haven't noticed, any of my advances." He put his elbows on the counter.

"Oh I noticed." She stated, cooly.

"Huh." He said confused.

"Huh, what?" Blodwen stopped stirring the pie dough to talk.

"No girl has ever refused me like that." He smirked.

"Well I guess I'm different from other girls. Now, Mr. Flirtatious, may I have the rolling pin over there?"

"Why yes you can Miss Lovely..." He handed her the rolling pin.

"So what are you doing here in Yorkshire, of all places?" He put the pie in the oven.

"It's quiet and far away from the noise that is, London." She cleaned the mixing bowl and prepared to make another baked good.

"You don't love the rush of being in the city?" He got her the sack of flour from across the counter.

"No. I don't like the noisy cars and the scum that lurks around the pubs." She chopped the walnuts into slices and through them into the batter.

"Then you obviously haven't seen London the way I've seen London." Jimmy caught an egg rolling off the counter and handed it to her.

Their hands touched and a mutual emotion passed between them. (Corny. Ik. Sorry. Not sorry )

"I...uh...I better check the pie." Blodwen choked out.

"Uh. Yeah." Jimmy mumbled.

"Oww!" Blodwen shouted in pain.

Jimmy rushed over to her. "Are you okay?"

"I just burnt myself. Its, nothing." She stuttered, a tear escaping because of the sharp pain.

"Hold on a moment." Jimmy leapt up to the cabinet.

"What are you looking for? I don't have any bandages. I'll be fine." She said.

He found an old cloth and soaked it in cold water from the sink. "Here." He took her fragile, burnt hand and wrapped the cloth around it."

"Ow." A tiny wail of pain escaped her.

"It's okay. This will make it better." He finished tying the cloth and looked up at her, kneeling on the ground.

She blushed. "I think so." Her heart was pounding.

"Why don't we forget about the pie and go get some lunch?" Jimmy offered.

"Okay. I guess." They took out the pie and closed up.

Yes that happened. I think that Jimmy could be really sweet if he wanted to be. And if you're wondering why Blodwen gets kinda confused when Jimmy helps her, just think about how she had to take care of Daniel growing up. Thanks everyone! (PS We're almost to 1K!!!)
-MoriartysHolmie