Planning

Back at Blodwen's bakery, the next day.

Thomas POV
"Come on Danny help me plan." Daniel's sister, Blodwen insisted.

She seemed nice enough, only having just met her, I couldn't make any solid judgements.

" No. Bloddie. I'm tired." He rolled over on the bed, since being moved from the clinic to the bakery.

" Oh please." She knelt by the bed to plead with him.

He turned his head in my direction, "Thomas can help you." When she turned, he mouthed a quick sorry to me.

" Oh yes. I can help." I grinned at my boyfriend's sister.

" Oh that would be great. Thank you Thomas. " She picked up her belongings and we walked out to the sitting area.

I could see a rushed thank you from Danny as I exited the room.

" So we must start with the flowers. " Blodwen said before I had even sat down.

I sat in the cushioned chair and then looked at Blodwen.

" I was thinking something not very extravagant, but still tasteful. Maybe daisies? " She wrote a few things down on a pad of paper.

" Daisies are nice, but what about lilies?" I suggested.

" Lilies are my favorite flower, but they're much too expensive." She sighed.

"I know somewhere to get them cheaper, if you'd like." I offered.

" I wouldn't want to trouble you. "

" It's no trouble at all, Blodwen. "

"Thank you, Thomas. You are so sweet." She gave me a thankful look.

" What are we going to do for a venue for the wedding?" I asked.

" I really don't know how to plan these sorts of things." She confessed, sheepishly.

" I attended Lady Mary's wedding so I know a few things from Downton. " I looked over the papers she had set out.

"What are you going to do for a dress?" I asked as a follow-up.

"I'm wearing my mother's dress. I'll have to make adjustments of course, but I don't exactly have money for anything grand." She pushed a hair behind her ear.

"I'm sure it will look lovely." My lips twisted into a smile.

"How are you and Danny?" She casually added into the conversation.

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

"Do you love him?" She dropped her papers and set her arm on the table.

" Yes. I love him with all of my heart." I responded, genuine.

" Doesn't it bother you that you can't truly be together? " She frowned.

" Yes, all of the time, but Danny taught me that as long as we love each other then it doesn't matter. "

"That sounds like something Danny would say."

" So what next?" I flashed a genuine smile.

Heyhey. What do ya say, I didn't really feel inspired to write a chapter today. Sry. So here's a cute little filler chapter.