Thomas' Birthday

Okay guys I promised some fluff so here it is. BTW prepare to cry soon. I have something horribly clever planned...muahaha
-MoriartysHolmie

Thomas POV

Tomorrow is my birthday, not that it matters much. I didn't tell Danny,  knowing he'd make a fuss...

I wake up and see Danny, standing over me.

"Good morning birthday boy." He kissed me lightly.

"What. How did you?"

"I asked Baxter."

"Oh."

"How old are you turning?" He flopped next to me on the bed.

"Uh...I'd rather not say." I was flustered.

"Thomas." He rolled his eyes. "You're acting like my aunt." He laced his fingers with mine.

"37." I mumbled, refusing to look at his face. I stopped. "Daniel, how old are you? "

"29." I dropped his hand. "But Thomas."

"I'm 37 Daniel. You have your whole life ahead of you. I can't hold you back." I said sadly.

He gripped my hands in his. " Thomas, I love you with all my heart and there is no one else I would want to be with in this world." He gripped me tightly and put one hand on the back of my neck. This kiss was reassuring and made me realize how much I loved him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I cried.

(That night)

Daniel POV

"We're going to a fair, wanna come with Daniel? " Daisy looked up at me.

"Uh I'm going to pass Daisy." I shook my head.

"Okay." She looked disappointed.

After everyone, except Thomas had gone, I got everything ready.

"Where is everyone?" Thomas asked.

" Suprise!" I turned on the lights.

There was a candle lit table for two where I had prepared a dinner for us.

"Daniel...I-I" He looked at me with love-filled eyes, tears gathering at the creases.

" Thomas if you're going to cry, then you'll get the dinner soggy." We laughed.

We sat to eat. "Danny, doesn't it bother you that we'll never be able to truly be together?"

"A little, but then I remember that it doesn't matter, as long as we love each other. What everyone else may think does not matter." I held his hand.

"Happy birthday Thomas." I said.

Hey short chapter. I have a greattttt idea so I have to write it. It should be up tonight or tomorrow. Yay. You'll probs hate me though.sry. But I really mean what I say when I say that everyone should love who they want to.ily.
-MoriartysHolmie