The Wedding Part 2

Danny POV

" Are you having a good time?" Jimmy came over to me, Blodwen under his arm, not taking his eyes off of my sister.

" It's wonderful. I'm so happy for you two." I pulled both of them into a hug. " I'm glad that you have someone to take care of you Bloddy. You deserve it."

She smiled, a happy, true smile.

"I'm so glad to hear you say that Danny." She squeezed me tighter.

Thomas walked over and laid his hand on my shoulder.

" How are you Blodwen? " Thomas acknowledged Blodwen, his hand not leaving my shoulder.

" It's brilliant Thomas. Better than I imagined, thanks to you." She thanked.

"Yes, thank you Thomas, for everything. " Jimmy extended his hand to him.

Thomas took it, smiling, until he noticed Samuel and Katherine behind him, their little daughter tagging behind. This caused Thomas's demeanor to brighten a bit.

" Uncle Thomas! " The little girl shouted, jumping into his arms.

"How are you my little Bell?" Thomas cooed.

She giggled. "Uncle Thomas I'm not a bell. You're silly."

"Annabelle. Get off of Uncle Thomas, you are going to get him dirty." Katherine ordered, as Thomas set the little toddler down.

" Katherine it's fine." Thomas sighed sadly when he had to set Annabelle down.

" But Mommy..." Annabelle looked sad.

" Annabelle we discussed this. You call me Mother. " Katherine's looks could have sliced the wedding cake at that moment.

Poor Annabelle's face broke my heart. "Sorry Momm-Mother." She sniffled.

" That is better. Now Thomas, my friend Elizabeth is very excited to meet you. She is very sweet. " She clasped her hands together, as if to beg.

"Katherine, I said I am not interested." Thomas started to turn red with anger again.

" Hello. " It was too late, she was already standing there next to Thomas.

" Hello, I am sorry if I gave you any impression that I was looking for someone, but I am not interested." Thomas said flatly to the blonde, well dressed woman adjacent to him.

" But Katherine said..." The woman looked confused.

" Katherine doesn't know what I'm thinking." Elizabeth stormed off in a fit of rage.

Katherine frowned as she turned to Thomas. "Was that necessary, Thomas?!"

"Yes I believe it was." His tone changed from annoyed to sweet. " Would you like to go eat something, Annabelle?"

Annabelle's sad face became cheerful and she clapped her hands in delight. "Cookies!!" Thomas gestured for me to follow and I agreed.

Once we were away from the group, Thomas introduced me. " Annabelle this is Daniel."

"Hello." I waved at the little dark haired girl.

" Hello Daniel." She said and Thomas looked up at me with those deep brown eyes again.

"Are you guys in love?" Annabelle asked as if it were blatantly obvious, as children do.

" What?" I asked, honestly more shocked than embarrassed.

"Yes." Was all Thomas said.

I could feel myself getting emotional, and Annabelle began to speak again. I expected a question like how does that work, or, but you're both boys. But the question I heard was unlike any I imagined.

" Then why can't you get married?" She tilted her head.

I could feel the tears at the edge of my eyes.

" I don't know Annabelle, I don't know." Thomas looked about to cry as well. "Come on let's go back to your parents." He choked on the last word.

"There you are Annabelle. We're leaving." She grabbed Annabelle and pulled her away.

" But Uncle Thomas..." She pouted.

" Katherine she can always stay with me." He grabbed Katherine's hand.

" Thomas you work at an estate. Where would she stay?"

"My room, there are maids as well Katherine."

"Please Mother." Annabelle tugged on Katherine's dress.

" Oh please. Annabelle, you know how much I dislike groveling. " Katherine rolled her eyes.

" Katherine, perhaps next week we could go out to dinner with James and Blodwen, then Annabelle could stay with Thomas." Samuel attempted to put a hand on Katherine's waist, but was shushed away.

" That sounds agreeable. " She replied. "Next Saturday you may stay with Uncle Thomas. "

Annabelle jumped and hugged Thomas. " Yay!
That was when they left and Blodwen an Jimmy joined us again.

They were laughing like hyenas. They were so clearly in love.

"Hello you two, how are you?" I smiled at the newlyweds.

" We're great. Better than great. I'm in love." Jimmy sighed, looking at Blodwen.

"Oh with who?" She giggled.

" The baker." He kissed her lightly.

" I love you."

"I love you too."

I love this chapter but ok. Feedback on what I should write in the Blimmy story and how long you would want it to be. Thank you all!!
-MoriartysHolmie