Annabelle

Hello there! Hi how are ya? If you get that reference I love you. So first off I found out that approxiamately 30% of my readers are 30 to 40 year olds...weird...But still cool, so if you fall in that category thanks for reading still! Anywaysss, the first part of the Blimmy spinoff is out! It's called Sweet Simplicity. Hope you like it. Enjoy the update. Dont forget to vote and comment.

-MoriartysHolmie :D

Daniel POV

I was writing down a list of repairs needed on the Grantham's car when I heard the familiar crunch of stones in the path behind Downton, and a black car pulled up to the servant entrance.

"Uncle Thomas, Uncle Thomas!" A familiar little voice shrieked as she walked into the door, hand holding onto her mother's arm.

"What is the meaning of this?" Mr. Carson shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh, I apologize Mr. Carson." Thomas came rushing from the dining area.

"Who is this Mr. Barrow?" Carson looked over to Thomas, obviously stressed out.

"This is my niece, Annabelle, I figured since the family was out again this weekend, then it would not be an issue." Thomas explained, Annabelle struggling against her mother's tight grip in the doorway.

"Where would she stay, she cannot stay with you. She is a young lady." Mrs. Hughes interrupted Carson.

"Miss Annabelle may stay with me, ma'am." Baxter came into the room to join in the conversation.

"Alright. Please check beforehand the next time Mr. Barrow." Mr. Carson replied, and Mrs. Hughhes nodded in agreement.

Annabelle finally broke free of her mother's grasp and ran into Thomas' open arms, squeezing the breath out of him. There were a few "ohs", "awws", and "how cutes" from the maid staff, unuse to this side of Thomas. I noticed Daisy turning to look at Thomas as well, which stirred a feeling of jealousy inside me.

"Uncle Thomas, I missed you!" He lifted Annabelle up and swung her around.

"I missed you too." She had quite a swet of manners, that I will say, because she walked straight over to Carson to say hello. "Hello sir, thank you for letting me stay with my Uncle Thomas."

Carson was caught off guard by little Annabelle. "Why, it was  no trouble young lady." He smiled at the short child.

She noticed me then. "Oh hello, Mr. Daniel!" Annabelle ran over to hug my legs.

"Hello there, little Annabelle. How are you?" I managed to get her off of me, to kneel down at her level.

"I'm good now that I'm here." She stated and Thomas took her little hand.

"We should get you something to eat." Mrs. Patmore said from the kitchen doorway.