Time for teamwork

"Heheh... but I've got to admit, you're good. To think that you managed to copy my Water Clone jutsu in that short time." he turned his head to glare at Kakashi-sensei. "By letting your clone talk as if it were you, you even succeeded in distracting me.... while you used the hidden mist jutsu to hide in the mist, watching my every move!"

"But..." another Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi sensei and I gasped.

No way, is that another Water clone?!

"I'm not a fool." the Zabuza that Kakashi had pointed his kunai at dissolved, revealing that it was indeed a water clone.

"That one was a fake too!"

Kakashi sensei turned around and ducked in time as Zabuza swung his huge sword at him. It plunged into the ground, he then quickly switched to resting the palm of his left hand on the handle, using the momentum to swing his leg out to kick Kakashi sensei which launched him into the air and into the water.

He then pulled his sword out from his ground and ran towards the water. I was still in shock and couldn't react fast enough, by the time I thought about stopping him he was already far ahead of me.

Shit! Too slow!

But he suddenly stopped at the edge, I squinted my eyes to see better and I saw small black spiky metal on the ground, Makibishi spikes! Did Kakashi sensei threw them onto the ground while he was flying in the air?!

Zabuza turned towards us and scoffed before disappearing again, "How foolish!"

"Sensei!!!!"

I quickly stood up and looked behind me at Tazuna, "Tazuna-san, are you alright, can you stand?" Quickly returning my focus to the front, in case Zabuza were to suprise us again.

"Y-yeah, i'm fine!" I heard as Tazuna quickly stood up behind me.

"Kakashi-sensei, are you alright?!" I shouted, unsure if he could hear me. Kakashi's sensei head popped out of the water surface and I internally sighed in relief.

But something seems to be wrong as he kept staring at the water. Zabuza appeared behind him once again, "Hmph.. fool!" he scoffed as he made a series of hand signs.

"It's the Water Prison jutsu!" A water sphere immediately appeared and trapped Kakashi sensei inside of it, like a literal prison.

Woah.... now's not the right time for me to be gawking at his jutsu but I want to learn that!

Zabuza was chuckling, clearly pleased that he has managed to trap Kakashi-sensei, "You're caught, this prison is a special prison. It is one that is impossible for you to escape, in other words you're trapped."

I noticed that Zabuza had one of his hands thrusted into the water prison, could it be if he removed his hand the prison would fall apart?

"Having you running around freely is making it harder for me to do my job. I'll finish you off later, Kakashi." He turned towards us now and held up his other hand, forming the ninjutsu sign again, "I will finish off those guys first. Water Clone Jutsu."

A water clone shaped like Zabuza slowly rose up from the surface of the water and stepped onto the ground in front of us, chuckling menacingly.

I gripped my kunai harder with one hand and held out another arm behind me, making sure Tazuna-san stays behind me.

"You all sure are acting big, wearing a headband like a ninja. But, a real ninja is one who has hovered between life and death numerous times. In other words, only those who are worth being listed in my Bingo Book deserve to be called ninja." He lifted his arm and did another ninjutsu hand sign, "Guys like you can't be called real ninja." He started to disappear together with the mist, he did that hidden mist jutsu again!