Akiko and Sasuke

"Sasuke-kun is so cool!"

"Sasuke-kun is the best!"

"Did you see what Sasuke-kun just did?!"

Ah, looks like Sasuke has caught a crowd again in our outdoor classes. I looked over from where i was standing to see a huge group of girls crowding around him, fangirling over him as usual.

I could barely see Sasuke thanks to them, but i could already figure out what he's doing. He's definitely showing off his shuriken technique that he had just shown me yesterday.

Sasuke wasn't a prodigy like his older brother, Itachi, but he's definitely a hard worker. We train a lot by ourselves after our classes, so take my word for it when i say he's improving a lot.

"Akiko, hurry up! Are you gonna go or are you too chicken?" a boy shouted from behind me. He was clearly getting impatient with me taking my sweet ass time.

That last line irked me, and i decided to shut him up by hitting all of my targets in one go.

I turned around to look at him, and yep i was right, he had a look of pure shock on his face. I gave him one of my smiles "Who were you calling chicken again, Kenta-kun?"

-----------------------------

Classes were over and it was in the evening as i sat on the ground and watched Sasuke throw shurikens at the target on a tree far away.

"You're getting popular with the girls, Sasuke-kun." I told him.

"Hmph, same goes to you Akiko-chan. Heard some of the boys were surprised at you hitting all of the targets instead of missing completely like the other girls."

I smirked, "Really? Well, i have to thank you for that then, sensei." I mocked him, Sasuke was the one who helped me with my shuriken jutsus.

He turned around and pouted at me. "I told you not to call me that. I'm not a sensei, and you would've been able to do it without my help."

I smiled up at him. "I would, but you just made the progress faster. Speaking of shuriken, I haven't seen your brother lately. Is he busy?"

Itachi was really good with his shurikens, I was lucky that he had given me a few pointers once or twice, but that's about it, and that was a long while ago. He must be really busy since Sasuke prefers to practice with him instead of me.

"Yeah he is, I asked him for help again today but he said - "

"Im sorry Sasuke, maybe next time." I finished the sentence for him and smirked at him. "It's alright, we can practice more by ourselves, then the next time Itachi is free, you can show him how much you've improved!"

Sasuke smiled and nodded his head at me. "Hey, have you learnt any jutsu lately?"

I shaked my head, pouting. "No, my dad says I've just entered the academy so there's no need to yet." I noticed the smug look he had on his face and I knew what he was gonna say. "No way, have you?!" I jumped up excitedly.

He nodded proudly, "My dad taught me the fireball jutsu, and I've already mastered it."

"Misete, Sasuke!" (Show me, Sasuke!)

He acted as if he had to thought about it first, as if there would be some consequences in showing me his jutsu.

"Ne~ onegai Sasuke-kun." (Please Sasuke-kun.)

He grinned, "Alright." he then walked towards a larger clearing at the training grounds and I followed him.

Sasuke took a deep breath before he did some handsigns. "Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" (Firestyle, Great Fireball technique!)

Sasuke breathed out a huge ass fireball, this time my jaw dropped. Again, I'm amazed at Sasuke's abilities, he mastered this iconic Uchiha clan jutsu so quickly?! Damn, I'm going to have to work harder.

After the fireball dissipated, he turned to me and grinned. "What do you think about that?"

I smiled at him gently, proud of how my friend was growing. "It was awesome Sasuke."