Zabuza returns

A few days has passed and I have been following Kakashi sensei's orders by resting each day. True to his words, he did help me out with jutsus when the others were out. Sakura would go out with Tazuna each morning, while Sasuke and Naruto would disappear for their tree climbing training and reappear again whenever they want to.

We were all seated at the dining table waiting for Tsunami-san to bring out breakfast for us, well almost all of us. Naruto was missing.

Again.

I barely see him eat with us anymore that I'm starting to get worried if he even eats.

I looked across the table at Inari who was looking down at his plate quietly, not saying a word. Sakura had told me about Inari's story that night, now whenever I look at him I can't help but feel sorry for the kid. He is acting this way because someone important in his life was taken away from him.

"Good morning." Sakura yawned as she came downstairs.

"Morning." I smiled and greeted her.

"Here you go." Tsunami appeared by our sides and placed the last 2 dishes of breakfast in front of me and Sakura. "Thanks."

"Naruto didn't come back last night either?" Tazuna asked, concerned about Naruto too.

"He's a simple guy. He's been out climbing trees every night." Sakura rubbed her eyes before adding on "He might be dead already from using up too much chakra."

"Don't jinx it, having both Kakashi sensei and I collapse from using too much chakra is already enough for this team." I told Sakura off as I ate my food.

"I hope he's alright. To think a child's out in the woods in the middle of the night..."

"Well, you don't need to worry." Kakashi sensei reassured Tsunami, "Although he may not seem like it, he's a full fledged ninja. Well, they all are."

"I wonder..." Sasuke spoke up before taking a sip of his water. "It wouldn't surprise me if he's knocked himself out right about now."

After taking a few more bites, Sasuke had already finished his meal and got up to leave.

"Sasuke-kun? Where are you going?"

"A walk." Sasuke said without looking back.

"Eh? He's already finished eating?! But we were just going to start eating!"

"Tsunami-san, where's Naruto's breakfast? I'll bring it to him." Tsunami pointed to the kitchen counter where there was a bento container on it. "Oh, but are you alright to be going outside Akiko?"

I quickly finished my meal and drank my water before standing up "Yeah, I've been taking it easy these few days, I feel better now. Besides I've been stuck in my room a long time, it'll do me good to get some fresh air." I looked towards Kakashi sensei who didn't make a move to stop me.

Taking his silence as my permission to leave the house, I got up and took the bento and some chopsticks and left the house, running to catch up to Sasuke.

"Sasuke!!!!!" I shouted loudly once I saw his figure, he must've heard that it was me because he stopped and waited for me to catch up to him before he continued walking.

"Baka, you know I would wait for you. You don't have to run, what if you collapse again huh???"

"It's fine, it's been a few days, I've taken my medicine and rested, I'm 75% recovered."

"Tch, if you faint again, I'm not carrying you back."

"You say that, but you know you will." Sasuke didn't say anything to that and we just continued walking.