Survival Training Part 2

I quickly jumped away the moment he said start and hid myself in the trees, making sure I chose a spot that provides me a good vantage point.

This looks nice.....

I kneeled on a sturdy branch on a tree that wasn't far away from Kakashi-sensei, yet high enough to give me a good view. I could even look through the leaves easily so I wouldn't make a lot of noise that would disclose my location to him.

I wonder where the others hid...... but i should definitely take this chance to come up with a plan.

I was going to start thinking when I noticed Naruto appeared in front of Kakashi sensei, what in God's name is that guy even thinking??

"Let's have a match fair and square!" he shouted confidently, he even had his arms crossed, the guy probably think he's super tough or something despite Kakashi sensei turning his attack on him just a few moments ago.

"Hey, aren't you a little weird compared to the rest?"  Pfft, that's putting it lightly Kakashi sensei.

"What's weird is your hairstyle!" he then charged towards sensei again.

Kakashi sensei then placed his hand into his ninja pouch, I wonder what's he going to pull out? Naruto noticed and quickly stopped a few feet away before him.

"Let me teach you taijutsu first, the number one ninja tactic know-how." he then pulled out a book from his pouch, I can't see the title clearly but I could definitely see a man chasing after a woman? What kind of book is that?

Naruto seems taken aback by what Kakashi sensei took out, he wasn't expecting it to be a book.

"What's wrong? Come and get me." Kakashi sensei taunted.

"But..... um.... why did you take out a book?"

"Why? I got curious as to how the story is going to develop. Don't worry about it. It doesn't make a difference whether I am reading it or not." now he's really just taunting Naruto.

As expected, Naruto didn't take that well and charged at him yelling "I'm going to pound you!!"

He then let out a battle cry as he jumped and kicked at sensei which he blocked with one hand. "Kuso! How about this!" Naruto didn't gave up and did a roundhouse kick at him once he landed, but Kakashi sensei merely squatted to avoid it.

Naruto was getting frustrated, he regained his footing and spun around to punch Kakashi sensei but froze. 

"Are?" Kakashi sensei had disappeared and had appeared behind him, he was squatting again to be on the same level as Naruto, he had his hands clasped together with the forefinger and middle fingers extended.

That's the tiger seal, is he going to use fire style ninjutsu on Naruto?

"A ninja shouldn't let the enemy get behind him multiple times, baka."

"Naruto, hayaku nigenasai! You're going to die!" I heard Sakura shout from somewhere.

I noticed the river nearby and prepared to use a low level water style jutsu in case Kakahi sensei did use a fire style jutsu.

"Huh??" Naruto seemed genuinely confused, he didn't know that Kakashi sensei was right behind him.

"You're too late. Konohagakure village's most sacred and secret technique! A thousand years of pain!!!!" he shouted as he poked his fingers into Naruto's ass which caused him to shoot up into the air from the pain.

Are you freaking kidding me. Kancho??? Seriously?? I lowered my hands as I was going to start the seals for a water jutsu. Disappointed but not surprised.

Kakashi sensei nonchalantly pulled out his book and flipped it, trying to find the page where he left off as Naruto fell into the pond.

Okay, this is our chance to attack! But he's so unpredictable, what would even work on him?

Just then, shurikens flew out from the lake and they went towards Kakashi sensei, definitely Naruto's doing! Will he get him? Kakashi sensei still seems to be distracted.

My questions were answered quickly as Kakashi sensei merely caught them with his fingers, not even looking up from his book. Damn it! He's a jonin for sure.

Naruto got up from the water slowly while coughing, he was soaking wet. 

"What's wrong? You won't get any lunch if you don't get a bell by noon you know." mocked Kakashi sensei.

"Duh! I know that!" Naruto was panting as he sat on the ground in front of him, he must be tired from all of his wasted efforts.

"You mentioned yesterday that you want to surpass the other Hokages, but your actions say otherwise."

Naruto wanted to say something back but was interrupted by his own stomach, I noticed that my stomach was grumbling too, we were all hungry right now, at this point we're desperate to get that lunch bento.

"Damn it, damn it! I can still fight you even if I'm hungry! I was just off guard a while ago!" Naruto shouted as Kakashi sensei walked away, clearly he doesn't have the intention to fight Naruto any longer.

Naruto seeing that Kakashi sensei wasn't turning back, started to get frustrated and seemed to be talking to himself.

If Kakashi sensei has given up on Naruto, that would mean that he would be searching for us next! And i still haven't come up with a strategy!

My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed the calamity of the river was disturbed. Something seems to be under it?

And then, 8 clones of Naruto jumped out of the water with a smug look.

What the?? Since when could Naruto make that many clones??

Sorry for the super late update, I've been going out a lot recently so I didn't had the time to update. My semester is starting next week though so I'll try my best to update a few more chapters before it starts, as I would update less often once the semester starts. Thanks for reading!