Zabuza's tears

I had a really bad nightmare, I dreamt that we were on a mission to this neighboring village only to find out our mission was actually harder than what we were told. We met this rogue ninja named Zabuza and a young teenage boy Haku who had tried to kill us with his superb ice style ninjutsu.

So imagine my surprise when I opened my eyes to find myself lying down on the floor surrounded by ice mirrors instead of in my bed, stabbing pain throughout my whole body, and Sasuke in Naruto's arms. Unconscious.

This clearly isn't a dream, I told myself.

"Sasuke!" I cried out and gathered all my strength to get up and run over to him, not noticing the expression on Naruto's face as I knelt down beside him panicking.

Sasuke did not respond and he was limp in Naruto's arms. No, no no, this can't be happening! I was in denial that Sasuke could be dead.

A pulse! I need to find his pulse, I can prove that he's still alive with his pulse!

"Naruto, listen to me, we have to -" I looked up at Naruto wanting to instruct him on what to do when I noticed his expression. It was pure rage but something felt off, he almost looked like... a monster.

It was then that I noticed there was steam rising up from the ground, or was it from Naruto's body? But how?

"N...Naruto?" I called out to him, Naruto didn't look at me or answered me. Instead, he handed Sasuke over to me wordlessly.

"Naruto what are you -" I didn't finish my sentence as the steam around Naruto dissipated and this red coloured chakra appeared.

It rose and coiled around us like how the steam would, except well, it's chakra.

But I'm pretty sure chakra isn't red! Then... what is this?

"I'm going to kill you!!" Naruto roared with a ferocious look on his face. His eyes were glowing red, this whisker like marks on his face grew darker, not to mention his teeth were sharp. He really looked like a monster.

This chakra coming off of Naruto feels so... intimidating and murderous. It isn't Naruto at all! But this boy standing in front of me glaring at Haku is definitely Naruto!

I held Sasuke closer to myself not bothering that the needles on his body were poking me, I was scared of this person who is Naruto but doesn't seem to be Naruto. Would he kill me? I should get Sasuke out of here and find Kakashi sensei.

By this time, the chakra surrounding Naruto had begun to form a shape..... The Nine Tail's shape.

"Oh my god..." The Nine Tails, that's right. I had forgotten about it for a while that Naruto has this monster inside of him. The Nine Tails Fox. So that means this chakra belongs to this monster??

I hugged Sasuke even tighter now, the needles on him were stabbing me too, I'm pretty sure I was already trembling in fear, I need to get away. I'm not sure if Naruto is still targeting Haku, if Naruto isn't controlling his body right now, he could target Sasuke and I as well!

The needles in Naruto's body popped off of him like how hot oil would jump off a pan, and the scratches on his body began to close, basically his wounds were healing. Oh not to mention, Naruto's fingernails grew longer and sharper resembling an animal's claws.

Naruto then got down on all fours like an animal and charged straight towards Haku. Haku threw some senbon needles at him but the needles were deflected before it reached Naruto.

What? Naruto is still running at him, how could he have dodged it?!

Haku disappeared and had reappeared in every mirror and they quickly fired senbon needles at Naruto again. I made sure to use my back to protect Sasuke's body, wincing as some senbon needles stabbed me.