Meeting Sandaime

Iruka sensei had just dismissed us for lunch, we were to return here after lunch to meet our sensei.

While everyone else left the classroom to eat with their teammates, I turned around to face Sasuke.

"Sasuke, I have to meet with Hokage-sama. Don't wait for me, I'll meet you back here later." Sasuke just nodded at what I said and left the room quickly, probably trying to avoid the fangirls.

I too left the classroom quickly and made my way to the Hokage's office as fast as I could while eating my lunch.

-------------------

I knocked on the door in front of me.

"Enter."

I turned the door handle and opened the door before stepping into the room. I saw Third Hokage sitting at his desk looking busy as usual so I stood in front of him waiting for him to speak first. 

While waiting though I looked around the room, there were a pile of books on the floor next to his desk and his desk was cluttered with papers. There was a large window behind him, allowing the Hokage to see what's going on in the village.

There were images of the previous Hokage on the wall, I always stare at them, wondering what kind of Hokage were they. I spent a longer time looking at the Fourth Hokage though, in my opinion, Naruto looks similar to him.

"Ahem." Third-Hokage cleared his throat and I turned my head to focus on him.

"Congratulations Akiko on graduating from the academy and becoming a ninja."

"Thank you Hokage-sama."

"Are you still close to that boy?" 

"Sasuke-kun? Yeah I am. We train together and eat together often." I guess Hokage-sama is just curious as to how Sasuke is doing too.

Hokage-sama merely nodded his head, "Ryuji! Yuugao!" he summoned. 

"Sir." the both of them appeared next to me.

"I trust that the both of you have guided Akiko on her doujutsu and looked after her throughout these years?" he questioned them.

"Of course, sir."

"Mmm." he nodded approvingly, "Well then, as I have promised you years ago Akiko, since you have now officially become a genin, you would not need to be under the ANBU's protection any longer."

The Third Hokage then looked at Ryuji and Yuugao, "Well done, both of you." signalling that they may be dismissed.

The both of them bowed while thanking Third Hokage before turning to me.

"Well, take care of yourself Akiko." Yuugao told me.

"Don't be a stranger." Ryuji added before the both of them disappeared.

"You may leave now Akiko, lunch time is over." 

"Understood." I bowed to Third Hokage before exiting the office.

Now I wonder where are my teammates.