Teamwork was the answer

I walked back to the tree stumps where the others were waiting, Naruto was tied up to the middle stump with a really unhappy look on his face. Sasuke was sitting down on his right with a frustrated and annoyed look, I bet he got close enough to the bell but couldn't take it in the end. Sakura was sitting on Naruto's left and she was staring at the ground, probably thinking about something.

Kakashi sensei looked up from his book as I walked over and sat down next to Sasuke, our stomachs grumbled at the same time, signifying our hunger.

"Well well, your stomachs are growling, you guys must be really hungry huh." he said as he put away his book. "And by the way, about this survival training......" he stopped and looked at us, creating suspense as we waited for him to go on.

"There's no need for you guys to go back to the academy." he stated simply.

I stared at him with my eyes widening. There's no way he's serious.... we didn't even pass his test, much less showed him what he wanted to see. There's no way the others would believe him!

I looked to my teammates and I was surprised to see that they all believed him, Naruto was smiling with relief on his face, Sakura looked shocked but doesn't seem to be questioning it, even Sasuke was smirking to himself. 

Come on guys, you can't believe him! If we passed, then why is Naruto even tied to that stump?!

It took a while more for it to sink in before Sakura started jumping up and down, cheering as she thought she passed the test.

Naruto was kicking his legs as well, "Wait! So then, that would mean.. that all four of us!"

I looked back at Kakashi sensei who was smiling at us, he glanced at me for a bit before saying "Yup, the four of you don't need to go back to the academy, however the 3 of you except for Akiko should quit being a ninja!" he shouted sternly.

That immediately shut everyone up, it was so quiet I swear I could hear my own heart beating loudly.

Everyone's smiles turned into frowns and Naruto immediately started to argue with Kakashi sensei, obviously unhappy with what he told them.

"Quit being a ninja?! What do you mean?! Ok fine! We weren't able to get the bells, but why should we quit?! And why doesnt Akiko have to quit?!" he was furiously kicking his legs while shouting. I could feel Sasuke staring at me as if he was trying to figure out why Kakashi sensei did not pass out the same judgement to me.

"That's because the 3 of you are just punks who aren't qualified to become ninjas." Kakashi sensei stated matter of factly with his hands on his waist.

That didnt sit well with Sasuke as I heard him click his tongue, expressing his dissatisfaction. I noticed that he was shifting his legs and immediately know what he was about to do, but before I could grab his wrist he immediately got up and ran towards Kakashi sensei, intending to fight him to prove him wrong.

"Oh!" 

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura and I shouted in unison, I even jumped up from the ground but stopped when I saw what happened next.

In just a blink of an eye, Sasuke was on the ground with Kakashi sensei sitting on his back, pinning him to the ground. He had his foot on Sasuke's head and twisted Sasuke's arm behind his back, leaving Sasuke helpless unless Kakashi sensei got off him.

"And this is why you're a punk." he sounded as if Sasuke's actions had just justified what he told them earlier.

Seeing Sasuke in a position last night caused Sakura to shout "NO! DON'T YOU STEP ON SASUKE-KUN LIKE THAT!!!!!"

Naruto, the 4th member of Team 7On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara