Momochi Zabuza

We were all minding our own business as we walked towards Tazuna's house, I was enjoying the scenery when suddenly god knows what got into Naruto as he ran ahead of us.

He looked around before taking out his kunai and threw it at a bush, shocking us.

"Soko da!" (There!)

We just stood there staring at Naruto's sudden outburst, could he have lost too much blood and gone mad??

After it was obvious that Naruto didn't actually threw a kunai at an enemy and he probably did it to look cool, we raged.

"Heh... just a mouse." 

"Quit trying to show off! There was nothing there in the first place!" Sakura was the first to lecture him.

"Please, Naruto. Don't use kunais recklessly. They're really dangerous." Kakashi sensei seemed anxious.

"Hey brat! Don't go scaring us!" even Tazuna-san joined in on lecturing Naruto.

Sasuke gave a "I'm done with this guy" look, while I facepalmed, "Naruto, if you hurt anyone because of that, you're gonna get it."

But, of course, he wasn't listening, "Huh? I sense a presence there! No, over here?!"

"There!" he shouted before throwing another kunai at another bush.

For that, Sakura hit the back of his head while scolding him, "Stop it, already!"

Naruto winced in pain as he clutched his head, "Someone's really been targeting us this whole time, dattebayo!" he tried to explain himself but Sakura doesn't believe him.

"Yeah, right!"

"Do you think he's right?" I asked Sasuke as I watched Kakashi sensei walked over to see what did Naruto hit.

"Hmph, very unlikely."

"I mean.... maybe he really did sense something." I tried to give Naruto the benefit of the doubt.

"Naruto! What have you done?!" Sakura shouted again once she followed Kakashi sensei into the bushes.

"Oh? He actually did hit something?" Curiosity got me and I walked closer.

"Gah! It's a bunny!" Naruto quickly ran over to pick up the bunny while apologizing profusely.

It was a white rabbit and by the looks of it, it's still in shock as it lay there with its eyes wide and mouth open. What a lucky rabbit, guess that the Grim Reaper didn't want to collect its soul today. Or maybe the Bunny Reaper.

Naruto was rubbing the rabbit against its face in his attempt to apologize.

"Naruto, let the rabbit go already. I don't think you're helping it to calm down..." I was starting to go over to pry the rabbit out of his hands when Kakashi sensei who was standing further away from us suddenly shouted.

"Everyone, get down!!"

We looked up to see a huge ass sword flying towards us, okay actually, towards Tazuna-san. Tazuna-san was rooted to the spot staring at the sword that was flying towards him, I reacted quickly and lunged at him, causing us both to fall onto the ground.

The sword hit a tree instead and a man immediately appeared standing on it's hilt with his back facing towards us, but his head was turned slightly towards us allowing us to see his face. He was a tall and fit man, with short spiky black hair and dark brown eyes. He has bandages wrapped around the bottom half of his face like a mask. He wore his forehead protector sideways on his head, clearly showing the symbol of Kirigakure.