VII

I had to go back to my flat to have a shower and get some new clothes since I felt disgusting walking around in the same sweaty clothes.

I changed into a pair of black flare jeans and a tight red top before grabbing my leather jacket and throwing it over my shoulders. I locked the door behind me and practically ran downstairs to the car waiting for me. Matt had texted me saying how he'd send one of the guys to pick me up.

"We meet again," the pair of brown eyes behind a pair of black aviators spoke to me with his low voice as I got in the passenger's seat. I inhaled his perfume and felt my eyelids heavier than usual.

"Hello, Turner," I replied flatly, not wanting to show any interest in neither him nor his perfume hanging from my notsrils.

"You look good," he looked away from me, starting up the engine with a slight smirk appearing on his lips as I turned to look at him. I smirked back, pulling my black round sunglasses down from my hair and placing them in front of my hazel eyes.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I finally said after some seconds of silence as I turned my gaze on the road. I felt his eyes falling on me as the wheel turned a bit right and then straightened right away with a clearing of his throat.

After five minutes of driving in silence, I pulled my pack of cigarettes out of my pocket. I put one between my lips and shuffled around my seat, looking for the lighter I had put in the pocket of my jeans. "Fuck," I exhaled. "Do you have a lighter on you?" 

"Yeah, it's on the right pocket of my  jacket," he pointed at the backseat and I turned around, looking at his leather jacket laying there. I held out my hand and searched his pockets for his lighter. Finally, after seconds of searching, I found his silver lighter in his left pocket.

"Ye found it?" he spoke in his thick accent.

"Yeah, thanks," I replied with a smile as I lit the cigarette and blew some smoke out the window.

"Ya mind givin' me one too? I finished mine last night," he took a brief look at me with furrowed eyebrows and I nodded, taking a cigarette out of my pocket.

"Organics?" he questioned as he took the cigarette in his right hand.

"You want the cigarette or not?" I rolled my eyes playfully and let out a faded chuckle.

He put it in between his lips and leaned closer to me. "Light it for me?" the right side of his mouth curled up and his gaze remained on the road. I smirked and opened the cup of the silver lighter before flicking it and lighting the cigarette. "Thanks, love," he teased.

"Here it is again," I rolled my eyes behind my black shades and put my elbow to rest on the car door.

"Can't help it," he shrugged as he took the cigarette with his left hand and placed his elbow on his car door, like me.

The whole ride there was anything but awkward. We talked like we'd known each other for long and we kept joking around and laughing. We even stopped at a coffee shop near the studio to grab a cup of coffee.

"How can you drink coffee without sugar? That's impossible!" I exclaimed as we stepped out of the coffee shop. He laughed at my reaction and shrugged.

Everything was going great and I was having a lot fun. That was until a feminine figure walked passed us and stopped, calling us.

"Alex!" I could recognise that annoying voice and it made my smile turn into a frown. "And what are you doing here?" her face fell in disgust and she looked at me up and down with her annoying blue eyes.

"Nice to see you too, Makayla," I forced a smile and I earned a confused look from Alex.

"What are you doing here?" he tried breaking the ice.