XXV

We were sitting on the towel, still at the beach. My hair was still very wet but Alex's had already dried and looked extremely fluffy. We were sipping our coffees and laughing at random jokes.

"Your hair looks so fluffy, let me touch it," I huffed a laugh and sat up from my elbows, reaching out to touch his hair.

"No!" Alex exclaimed laughing and stood up from the towel, running away.

"Alexander!" I laughed back and stood up from the towel as well, chasing him around.

He made some circles around the towel, making me jump over it and chase him as he ran away from where we had placed the towel, almost bumping on a rubbish bin.

There weren't as many people at the beach now, considering it was lunch-time, so we were able to run around unbothered.

"Watch out for the-" I called out to Alex who was running backwards, facing me, as he approached a rock.

He fell on his back and I accidentally stepped on his foot, falling over on top of him.

"The rock," I mumbled under my breath as I closed my eyes and huffed a laugh.

"'Ello," he chuckled and made me break into a wide smile. 

"Nice seeing you again, Turner," I said sarcastically, shifting on his chest so I could be more comfortable.

"Gettin' comfortable, aren't we?" the right side of his mouth curled up upwards, forming his usual smirk on his face.

"Mhm," I smirked back, grabbing the black aviators off his face and placing them on my face.

"Are yer goin' to take 'em too?" he chuckled, sitting up on his elbows so he could balance himself.

"I'll think about it," I bit my bottom lip as I tried hiding my smile and rested my head on the back of my hands that were on his chest. 

His bare chest was cold from the cold water of the sea and his honey-coloured eyes were shining as the afternoon sun hit his face gently, pointing out all his perfect features.

Alex's POV:

Her slim figure on my body warming my cold body made me feel safe. How her arms were resting on my bare chest and how her sweet smile was formed on her lips. How her giggle filled in my ears and sent shivers down my spine.

"Lunch?" she broke the silence after some seconds of silence. 

She'd always do that. We'd be having a moment and she'd break it, making my knees weaken. Making me want to crawl back to her like a puppy.

"What d'yer feel like 'aving, love?" I smirked, watching her every move.

She placed her finger on her chin, acting like she was thinking. "I'm in the mood for some Sushi," she placed her hand back on my chest.

"Yer lead the way, darlin'," I smiled as she bit her lower lip and shot herself up.

-

We drove all the way back to Beverly Hills and picked out a Sushi place just five minutes away from our hotel. It had five stars and was supposed to serve the best sushi around, and it did.

We had just finished eating and were now sharing a bottle of Coke. Sat in a table inside the fancy building made people stare, considering we were fresh out of the beach, but we didn't mind. We were too focused on each other to care.

"Do you have any siblings?" she asked as she placed her elbows on the table and rested her head on her palms.

"No," I chuckled. "You?" I asked leaning back on my chair and crossing my arms.

"Nope," she shook her head. "My parents were afraid the second one wouldn't come out as perfect as me," she rolled my eyes cockily and smirked, making me break into a wide smile.

"'Course," I laughed and shook my head. "Any cousins or anythin'?" I asked, still keeping my smile.

Her smile looked forced now. I furrowed my eyebrows worried and leaned forward on the table.

"Everythin' okay, love?" I asked hesitantly as I noticed the sudden change of her mood.

"Yeah, yeah," she shook her head and let out an awkward chuckle. "It's a long story, I don't want to bore you, Alexander," she smiled weakly and met my eyes. My black aviators were sitting on top of her caramel hair and revealed her honey eyes.

"Yer can never bore me, darlin'. I can listen to yer for hours," I smiled and she scoffed with a smile, looking at her side.

She told me all about her cousin. How she hadn't seen her in almost ten years and how connected they used to be before an incident some years ago. Her eyes were glossy as she explained to me what had happened — without many details. 

"Anyways!" she exclaimed, earning back her smile. "Tell me about your music stuff," she made a random gesture with her hand and leaned back on her chair, taking the Coke in her hands.

"Well..." I realised how she wanted to light up the mood so I decided to let it go. "I 'ave some songs already written an' all," I reached out for the Coke and she handed me it. The brown liquid in the glass bottle was coming to an end.

"Been on a kind of writer's block lately, though," I admitted and pressed my lips together in a fine line, handing her back the Coke after I took a sip.

She squinted her eyes and smirked. "Make up a random verse about a year," she raised her eyebrow and took the last sip of her drink.

"A year?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and laughed. "Erm, let me think," I looked away from her and through the window, where I saw a '2013' sign hung outside.

"It's two thousand an' thirteen, all across the galaxy," I looked back into her eyes and laughed as I watched her break into a grin.

"See? It's not hard!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Alright, alright, what about the word 'Instagram'?" she smirked and bit her lower lip, excited for my response.

"These are so random," I huffed a laugh and shook my head. "As for Instagram an'... erm... Twitter, they... erm..."

"All got caught in both lassoes!" she sung and broke into laughter.

"'Lassoes'?" I laughed with her.

"This is fun! Okay, what about me?" she smirked and leaned forward with excitement.

I shook my head as I bit my lip and looked away, thinking of anything representing her. I wanted it to be perfect, like I'd release it.

"I keep askin' if I can 'ave one of those Organics she smokes," my gaze fell on the empty Coke bottle on the table and I broke into a wide grin. "When she wraps 'er lips 'round 'er Coke, she takes a sip..." I squinted my eyes and looked at her, gesturing her to continue.

"Of your soul," she bit her cheek, trying not to smile; something I'd realised she'd do often.

"That was actually a good one!" I exclaimed and made her laugh even harder than before. Her laugh filling in my ears and building up a warmth in my chest. What was happening to me?