XXXVII

"Brea!" I greeted Breana as soon as I opened my front door. She laughed and hugged me tightly, rocking me from side to side.

"Come in," I chuckled. "Elle and Katie are also here," I pulled away and lead her into the living room.

"Greetings," Brea spoke in a posh accent and walked over to Katie and Elle, hugging them tightly.

"Do you want a coffee or anything?" I asked her before sitting down.

"No, I'm fine, thanks, Mon," she smiled and took her coat off before she threw it at me.

"How did practice go?" Katie asked as I stood up to hang her coat.

"It was okay, yeah," I mumbled as I came back. "That bastard, Stellar, though, gets on my fucking nerves," I rolled my eyes before sitting down on the armchair again.

"I know!" Katie and Breana exclaimed at the same time.

"Anyways, what about you, Elle? How is it going with that... Rex, was his name?" I asked her curiously.

Elle and I had kind of drifted apart a bit as we had become more busy. She had recently quit her job at the bar and record shop and decided to apply for a job as a translator. She was offered the job by an old friend of hers, Rex, and they seemed to be having a thing going on.

"Oh, well," she cleared her throat, letting the coffee mug on the coffee table in front of her. "He's been great. We went out a couple of times and made it official yesterday," she smiled proudly and watched as we all exclaimed 'congrats' and everything. 

"I'll get that," I stood up from my seat and walked over to the door after the bell rang. I opened the door and found the blue-haired woman, Ria, standing outside my house with three more women.

"Ria, hey! Come in!" I greeted her and then waved at the rest of the women behind her. They each told me their names and brought some suitcases and boxes inside with them.

-

"So, tell me how you met the guys," Ria was doing my makeup in front of my bedroom mirror. The others were all in seperate rooms with a woman each, preparing them.

"Well, I met Matt and Alex one night at the bar I work and then they invited me at a performance of theirs," I shut my eyelids as Ria started applying eyeliner on my them.

"And then you and Alex got together," she chuckled.

"I'm not with Alex!" I exclaimed laughing and she joined in my laughter.

"I saw you earlier today at the parking lot, you idiot," she recalled and my cheeks probably turned red.

"We haven't made anything official," I admitted and opened my eyelids once I didn't feel the liner against it.

"Why?" she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me with a confused expression.

"I..." I stopped for a second, trying to think of the reason, but I couldn't really find it. Ria chuckled.

"Let me ask you this," she took a step back and smiled. "Do you have feelings for him?" she raised her eyebrow.

I opened my mouth to speak but words weren't coming out. Did I? No, I didn't. Why would I? 

"Anyways," she snorted a laugh and started applying the eyeliner on my eyelids. "You're definitely being the hottest in there tonight," she admitted smiling.

"Don't tell the others I said that," she pulled away from my eyes and looked at me before we both broke into laughter.

-

Alex's POV:

"Are we sure we 'ave everythin'?" Matt asked as we stepped out of the car that had brought us near the hotel the event was happening at. We had to be left at a place away from there as we first had to gather all together.

"Yes, Matt, stop bein' a mum," Nick rolled his eyes. I walked over to the glass door of a closed shop and watched my reflection, making sure my hair didn't look weird.

"Yer hair looks fine, mate," Jamie commented annoyingly.

"Me hair never looks fine, Jamie," I shot him a look and pulled out a comb from my back pocket. I started combing my hair as the others started talking about how we'd have to get in with a partner and eventually decided who we'd be getting in with.

I eventually put the comb back in its place and crossed my arms, paying attention to their conversation.

"Ah, they're 'ere," Nick sighed and pointed at a big black car driving down the street.

It stopped just in front of us and the driver got out of his seat, opening the back door. Breana and Katie came out first and then Elle followed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I didn't see where Monica was, but soon her tall figure got out of the passenger seat.

"Thanks, mate, take these," Matt smiled at the lad and handed him some money before he mumbled a 'thanks' and got back in his car. Monica jogged around the car and locked eyes with me, making my jaw drop at her sight.

Katie, Breana and Elle all mumbled a 'hello' and grabbed the guys' hands, leaving me and her behind.

"You look..." I sighed, looking at her up and down over and over again.

Her caramel hair had been straightened and fell on top of her shoulders that were covered by a black fur coat. A strapless white dress covered her body, tight on her waist and thighs before it felt loose beneath her knees.

"You'll catch a fly, Alexander," she smirked and walked closer to me, holding her black purse close to her thigh. She took her index finger and closed my mouth slowly and torturely.

"Fuckin' 'ell," I chuckled nervously, looking down at my feet and then back up into her eyes.

"I want to kiss yer so bad right now, darlin'," I whispered and she took a step back.

"Ria would kill me if I ruined the lipstick before the event," she smirked and brought a hand up to my left cheek, stroking it with her thumb.

"Right," I huffed a laugh and grabbed her shoulders, planting a gentle kiss on top of her hair.

"It's suspicious if we're late," she smiled and bit the inside of her cheek.

"Fuck, Bella," I groaned and put an arm around her shoulder as we started walking towards the hotel.

We took the right turn and immediately got faced by a bunch of cameras calling our names. They had even learnt Monica's name by now.

"Monica, Alex, here!"

"Monica, your dress is gorgeous!"

"Here!"

We stopped in front of the entrance, posing for the pictures that were going to be taken. I stood behind her, placing a hand on her hip, and she stood in front of me but a bit aside, as her heels made her look taller than me.

"Could we have an autograph?" a pair of young girls walked in front of the paparazzi holding a notebook and pen each. They looked like twins.

"From the both of you!" the other girl exclaimed, making Monica widen her eyes in surprise as a smile started growing on her red lips.

We signed the notebooks and the girls hugged Monica as we both laughed at their sweetness.

We eventually made it inside and left our coats to the lady in the reception.

"Well, that was tiring," she chuckled as we walked to the bar.

"You'll get used to it, love," I smiled as we took some drinks prepared from the barman and walked over to the back booth where the others were seated at.