XII

The whole car ride to my apartment was full of laughs and jokes. We joked about how fast the articles were published, looking at the headlines on my phone. 

'Mysterious Brown-Haired Woman Seen with Arctic Monkeys' Front-Man Alex Turner'

'Who Is The Model Seen With Alex Turner At the Event?'

'Arctic Monkeys' Alex Turner Brings New Girlfriend At The Event?'

We didn't open to read them, though. We decided to keep the reveal of the photos for later and we just spent our ride joking about the headlines and making up even more ridiculous ones.

After 15 minutes of driving, we reached my apartment. The building looked particularly grey and null that night because I simply did not want to go back inside there alone.

"Thank you for driving me, Alexander," I turned to look at him with a slightly forced smile. I had had a lot of fun that night.

"No need to thank me, darlin'," he placed his right hand on my shoulder, warming me up with his touch.

We stayed looking at each other for a few seconds that seemed like an eternity. We stayed admiring each other's beauty, each other's features and observing each other carefully. We didn't want to part ways and it was obvious that the feeling was mutual.

"See you soon, Turner," I smirked at him as he stroked my bare shoulder with his thumb.

"Goodnight, love," he smirked and took a brief look at my lips.

I did the same before grabbing my leather jacket and getting out of the car. I threw it over my shoulders and shut the door behind me as I started walking back to my apartment. I shuffled through my small handbag and finally found my keys. I unlocked the door and got in the building, watching as he drove away as soon as I closed the big door behind me.

-

<<

Arctic Monkeys' Alex Turner was seen with a new woman leaving tonight's event. No one could identify the mysterious woman. The pair walked outside of the venue and through the parking lot with each other in their grasp. The mysterious woman was hugging Turner's waist and he had his arm wrapped around her shoulder, keeping her close to him.

"She looked beautiful. I bet she is a model," a source told our reporters present at the event. "We all know he [Turner] has a thing for models so obviously she's one of them," another source tells us.

>>

Under all these words that felt meaningless, there was a picture of us. We were smiling like fools and we did, in fact, look great. I had a smirk on my face and leaning slightly forward, looking at the ground, while he was standing next to me with his arm wrapped around my shoulder, looking at me with a toothy smile.

It had been around 30 minutes since he dropped me off and I had already changed into something more comfortable and had got my makeup off. My hair was in a messy low ponytail and I was sitting on the settee of my living room. I had put an Oasis vinyl to play and I was scrolling through all the artcles talking about tonight.

Knock, knock, knock.

I shot my face back up, looking at the door with fear. Who the hell would visit me at 2am in the morning? I stood up from my settee, turning off my phone and placing it on the coffee table. I walked slowly up to the door.

I looked into the peephole and recognised a toned chest dressed with a black shirt and a golden chain around its neck.

Knock, knock, knock.