XLVI

September, 2013...

'Model, Ingrid Meyer, and Frontman, Alex Turner, have reportedly given an end to their relationship. 'I heard it was a mutual decision,' says a source that overheard them this Tuesday morning. Turner later shows up fresh and well to LA gig.
Now, fans are left with the question; Is Monica Blanche still in the picture?'

Monica's POV:

"I can't see you anywhere, man," I sighed, looking around the airport. "And this fucking suitcase is killing my arm," I groaned and put it down, placing my hand on my waist as I looked around the huge airport.

"You can't see me wavin'?" I heard Nick's voice from the other side of the phone.

"She doesn't even know where we're standin' at, Nick," Jamie replied annoyed at his comment.

"C'mon, we've got to fuckin' see yer!" Nick whined and Jamie followed, making me crack a smile.

"I want to see you two too, but I really can't," I snorted a laugh, still looking around. My eyes soon caught a glimpse of a group of people leaving from a place they were standing at, close to the exit, and my gaze caught the two familiar figures by the doors.

"There she is!" Jamie exclaimed before hanging up the phone and jogging towards me with Nick beside him, looking and sounding happier than before.

"Fucking finally," I laughed as I jogged towards them as well, accepting their embraces immediately. They drowned me into their arms and started laughing against my hair.

"Fuck, we missed yer so much," Nick mumbled, rubbing my back with his left hand.

"Yeh, after you left it was very hard for everyone," Jamie agreed as we pulled away, them still holding onto either of my hands.

"We didn't 'ave anyone mockin' our accents or throwin' sarcastic replies around," Nick half-joked, making us chuckle. Jamie took my suitcase in his hand before we started walking towards the exit.

"Yeh, I couldn't handle Nick all by meself," Jamie sighed dramatically, making us laugh even more. "The girls probably missed yer the most, though. I can't imagine havin' to put up with the four of us, it must had been torture," Jamie commented, with Nick agreeing.

"I'm sure you're exaggerating," I smiled at both of them as we neared the exit.

"Oh, darlin', not at all!" Nick exclaimed. "At least Ingrid came along at some point, and they were one wanker less," he added, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Ingrid?" I inquired, causing the two gazes to lock with each other confused. But soon their eyebrows relaxed and they both mouthed an 'oh', as if they had just remembered something.

"Just Alex's old bird," Jamie replied nonchalantly, looking away as we walked closer to the exit.

"They broke up this week, though," Nick added, as if to help ease the tension. "Was a mutual thing, they both realized it wasn't workin'," he shrugged.

"Anyway," Jamie cleared his throat, stopping right before the glass exit. "There are paparazzi outside, wear yer shades," he smiled a bit, already wearing his.

"Right," I sighed, remembering that part I had seemed to have forgotten about. I decided to ignore the talk about Alex, not wanting to bring any of us into an uncomfortable state, so I just closed my mouth and pulled my old sunglasses over my eyes.

"How has New York been, by the way?" Nick asked as Jamie opened the door for us, letting us walk out first.

"It's been the same, nothing new," I shrugged. "Has been quite boring, not going to lie," I added with a small smile. "Without you or Elle, there's nothing much to do."