XXXIV

Alex's POV:

I took my time observing the colour of her eyes, the shape of her lips and her perfect facial structure. How her lips were parted and slightly red-looking.

"Just stop talking," she mumbled under her breath before she pulled her face into mine quickly.

I felt my knees give in as our lips collided. This kiss wasn't as gentle, as slow. It was fast, yet deep and meaningful.

I slid my hands down to her hips and pulled her even closer to me, leaving the only thing parting us to be the thin pieces of cloth dressing our bodies.

Her hands travelled up my neck and into my hair, ruining my gelled quiff. I pushed her on the railing so she was standing against it.

It was all the tension building up the past months. It was the need we had for each other.

We soon pulled away, resting our foreheads on each other's. Our lips swollen and red and her lipstick smudged all over them.

I smirked and moved my hands on her bum, pushing her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and broke into a grin, pulling my face with hers again. I made my way inside with her in my arms and, as soon as she pulled away, threw her on the bed gently.

I walked back and closed the balcony door a bit, not wanting to get the room cold and turned back at her. She was laying on her elbows and looking up at me with a raised eyebrow as she kept licking her swollen bottom lip. She threw her black coat aside and I did the same with mine.

Without any words, I hovered above her and started attacking her collarbone and neck with kisses, leaving marks along her collarbone. She moaned quietly as I found her sweet spot and I smiled against her skin as she tangled her fingers with my hair.

"Alexander..." she sighed as I kept kissing along her jaw.

"Mhm.." I hummed, not taking myself off her.

"I want you," she whispered against my ear and I broke into a wide smile as I looked at her.

I untugged her sweater from her trousers and lifted it up slowly as I started planting kissing on her stomach. She hummed in response, closing her eyes and falling back on the bed. I lifted her sweater up and looked at her, my gaze asking for permission. She nodded with a smirk and I took it off completely, ruining the low bun previously formed on her hair.

I placed my hands on both of her sides, kissing from her stomach up to where her bra was located at before she flipped me over, her now on top of me.

Her hands travelled underneath my sweater and helped me lift it up, throwing it aside with her own sweater. Her knees were between my legs as she was hovering above me, attacking my freshly-shaved jaw with her kisses.

Monica's POV:

My hands travelled down to his jeans where I untugged his shirt out of them. His hands were balancing on either sides of my hips as he hummed pleasingly in my mouth. Soft moans and groans escaping our mouths at every move.

I slid my hands under his shirt, feeling him shiver at my touch. He smirked against my lips as his hands soon slid up my body, one resting on my waist and the other on my red cheek, getting some hair out of the way.

"Just... get it off... already," he mumbled between kisses and I got the message, unbottoning his shirt quickly which soon ended up on the floor with our sweaters.

I ran my hands around his exposed chest and hummed in pleasure as I touched it, which made him groan, pulling me close to him again.

He eventually flipped me over, hovering above me again. Our lips still connected to each other's, his hands travelled down my body, finding the button of my pants. He broke the kiss, looking up at me. I nodded, giving him permission and he soon re-connected our lips, unbuttoning the button and unzipping the zip of my trousers, slowly sliding them down my body quickly.

Before he could slide my pants completely off, I kicked my boots off and earned a smile from him. He threw my trousers aside and came back up, kissing me on the lips once more as his hands travelled on my lower body.

He pulled away, looking down on me. I felt exposed under his gaze as I felt my cheeks get hotter. He looked up at me again and shook his head with a smile before moving his lips to my chest, his hand behind my back, searching for the clip of my bra.

I sat up slightly, helping him reach it and he unclipped my bra.

"Thank you, darlin'," he whispered against my lips.

The word hit me like a tonne of bricks at that moment.

-

We both collapsed on the bed exhausted, chuckling soon enough at each other.

"I'm guessing you need a shirt to sleep in, eh?" he turned his face to mine with a warm smile and I nodded.

He stood up, pulling his boxers up and then throwing me my underpants, making me chuckle softly. He then pulled out a navy blue t-shirt and walked over to me.

"C'mere," he smiled and I sat up, letting him dress me in his t-shirt.

Tonight was... something...