Rules

-For me it's a good idea- I looked at Tahani like she was crazy.

I've known her for six years, she was part of the series "stage fright" and an episode was the launch episode of my show. From there we started to talk and easily became friends. Now she's one of the people I love the most in the world.

-Maybe you didn't understand who we're talking about-
-Yes, the Sean Lew. Sex with him is from another universe-
-Luckily I won't have sex with him-
-You should-
I ignored the girl's comment and shaken my head.

-Look, it's not a bad plan. Everyone loves the good girl and the bad guy together. The internet will love it, even just with the flirting. You try, I'm sure if you want to leave Mary going to rip off the contract with that singer in two seconds-

-Tahani, he drinks- I told her with a sad tone.
-Then help him stop-

Sean

-Come on dude it's Kaycee Rice. Why you should say no? She's all nice and lovely- My friend Julian was trying to convince me as I watched him throw alcohol down the pipes.

-Cause they only want to do it for money-
-And? You need it to pay for your alcohol-
-The same one you're wasting-
-I'm a good friend-
I stayed calm, I'd go buy more as soon as he got out of my house.

-It's just going to be a fake relationship, it could have been worse. I know that girl, you're going to like her-

I've known Julian all my life. He's one of the people I really care about. He tried to make me stop drinking, he always tries. But I can't do it, is the only thing that stops my mind.

But I listened to him. I would have accepted this stupid idea.

Kaycee

I decided to accept but i'd made it clear that if Sean Lew makes a wrong step I cut myself off.

We were in a hotel room, I don't know why this choice but the room included a gray sofa, an old television, a small kitchen, a small table and a bedroom with the bathroom next door.

When the door opened, a blond man in his forties came in, behind him the boy I had only seen in the photo and at some event. He didn't want to be there, you could see. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a green T-shirt, what a cliché. The new comers sat with us on the table.

-Hallo Miss. Rice, I'm Rick. You surely already know my man Sean- I gently smiled to the man.
-Of course, nice to meet you- The pop star didn't say a word, or a smile.

-Now that we all are here we can talk about the plan- Maria start to talk excited.
-As you know, in a few days it will be the birthday of Maddie Ziegler, a friend of you both. As every year she will have her usual party, which you are punctually invited. That will be your first meeting- Sean's agent continue the talk.
-Sean's going to flirt with you, but he's going to get rejected-
-But he's not going to leave it. For a while you'll try to hide it then you'll start showing up together on social media-
-You will say that you are only friends then there will be the announcement-
-Everything will go according to your times, you decide everything-
The two agents spoke alternately smiling as children presented the school project to their parents. Sean and I were the bored parents.

Rick took out a computer and on the screen opens a empty word document.
-We leave you alone for a while, make your own rules, get to know each other a little better-
But I stopped them.
-Shouldn't we sign a contract? For this whole thing-
-We four are the only involved, to make everything look real. A contract would force you to follow written rules, but we don't want to force you to do anything- Maria answer me.

The boy next to me laugh at her words.
-If is really like this, why I'm here?- Sean asked angry look at his agent.
-Cause you and I have other pact- And with these words the two got up and walked out of the room.

-Did they really force you to be here?- I asked the boy worried.
-Kinda, I wonder why you agreed?-

Now the boy was looking at me, his brown eyes were off and angry.
-I want to give this plan a chance. I know if I want to stop it all, I can do it- Then I took the computer and started writing.

Sean

-Then you have requests?-
-Requests?- I ask to the girl in front of me. I see her in some show or on internet. She's cute and I'm not surprised why they call her angel. But not my type.

-Things I should or shouldn't do to make this fake relationship peaceful-
-I don't know, I don't care-
-Well, I have some requests. If you're okay- I incited her to continue.

-First, to make this plan work, you can't sleep with whoever you want. People talk and if they see you sleeping with any person who breathe no one will believe in our relationship-
She was right. I didn't want to play this game, but she deserve a little respect. And I didn't feel anything for the girls with I had sex, they just served to make me feel something different.
-This have sense-

-Second, but for me the most important. You have to stop drinking. Just once I catch you drunk and the whole thing ends-
That's why Rick want to do this so badly, he paired me with someone who hate alcol. Well she's not the only good actress.
-Ok-

She smiled again, maybe she expected resistance. She wrote everything on the paper and then saved it.

-I don't really know why I'm writing it, they're easy to remember. I'm sorry about these requests, they can be irritating, but it's going to be easier that way. Especially for the second request, I don't know what is your relationship with alcol, but thanks for do this for me. In case I do something irritating, don't hesitate to tell me, we'd better get along. Now all we have to do is get to know each other a little better- She said quickly, as if she were afraid to forget something.

She wanted me to be comfortable too.
-You are to nice- I comment.
-That's kinda the problem- She said embarrassed.

A/N
I am re-reading to see if I can find errors and I have realized that the first few chapters are short and boring. I swear to you that it improves, it is not perfect but it improves.