Live

All day yesterday I slept and ate. This morning I was still a little sick but much better, so I apologized to Sean a hundred times for making him waste a day. The problem was that he felt guilty because he believed it was his fault that I was sick.

I got tired early so it didn't surprise me when I woke up alone in my room. I picked up the phone to check the time, it was eleven pm and, Sean wasn't in bed yet?

I got up to go look for him but I immediately saw that he was live on instagram so I went back to bed to watch.

Above it said was the single pre-release live and he was talking to a fan.

"When you were at Ellen's you said you'd ask the girl the song is about what her favorite part was, what she replied?"
"She didn't give me any satisfaction. She was the kind person she always is and she replied "the whole song is my favorite part"

The girl laughed and I did too before sending the request to participate in the live.

"It was an honor for me to talk to you Sean"
"For me too, you are the funniest person on the planet"

They both laughed and I looked at the scene smiling. It was nice to see him so enthusiastic.

"But unfortunately we must also give others the opportunity to ask me a question"
"Pity, see you next time"
"Peace"

Sean walked over to the screen humming a few songs. Then he smiled and I noticed that my camera was activating so I immediately framed the ceiling.

"Who is this person who doesn't want to show us the face? come on don't be shy"
-I'm sick-
"But we don't judge you"
-Can I ask you a question?-
"Not before you reveal your face to us"

Fans knew we were joking, they saw my instagram name along with Sean's. And the comments went crazy.

-So I show my face and I can ask you a question?-
"Yep"

I cover the camera before leave the room and go downstairs where I have seen that Sean was doing the live.
Then I discovered the camera and on the screen you could see a close-up of Sean and then me shooting him from another angle.

-I have to say, you look a lot like me- Was his comment as he looked at his phone. I burst out laughing but then left the live.

-Ladies and gentlemen say hello to the owner of this house, Kayceeeeee Rice-
I leaned over to sit next to him on the ground but Sean pushed me so that I fell into his arms. I was now in the foreground and he hugged me from behind holding my hands.

I became all red with laughter but I try to remind myself that's it for the live.

-How are you?- Sean asked in a low voice when I stopped laughing.
-Better, thanks- he smiled at me softly before speaking again in an audible tone for the phone.

-Kaycee, a lot of people wanted to see you in this live to ask you questions-
-But it's your live- I answered with a shy laugh.
-True, but they think the song is about you-
-Do they think this?-
-They are convinced of it-
-They shouldn't have heard the song before said it-
-Maybe they're psychic-
-Maybe-
Both Sean and I laughed again.

Sean moved slowly to my cheek before whispering in my ear.
-I am happy that you are better. You are more fun- There I slapped his arm while he preferred to leave me a kiss on the cheek.
I turned red, I was aware it was for the live, but for a moment I allowed myself to believe that he had done it because he wanted to do it.

I pretended to glare at him before approaching the phone to read the comments.

-Kaycee, tell us the title of your favorite song on the album- I read quickly on my way back to Sean.
-How did you called that song?-
-Very clear- He said sarcastically.
-The one you sang for me-
-I sang them all for you-
-The one like...- I closed my eyes before singing the part I remembered the most.