Memories I Don't Want To Forget

Sean and I slept in two different rooms. It was better this way considering that I hadn't stopped thinking about our kiss.

Even now that he was preparing breakfast I was just thinking about the fact that I had wasted this weekend because of the fever and that the next time I'll kiss him it will be only in the presence of other people. Not for the two of us, alone.

Then my phone rang. I looked at the number, it was my agent Maria. My audition.

-Do you not answer?- Sean asked me laughing.
-Can you do it for me?-
-What?- He turned to me almost shocked while I handed him the phone instead.

He took it.
-Hallo... Yes is me... She handed me the phone- He pulled the object away from his ear to show me.
-Your agent wants to talk to you-
-Tell her I'm too anxious-
-She is anxious- Then he smiled.
Fantastic, my agent and my boyfriend were making fun of me.
-Thanks... sure... bye- And he closed the call.

-So?- Sean was silent for too long for my liking.
-You start recording on Thursday-

I screamed before jumping on him and hugging him. He immediately took me and turned with me in his arms.

-I told you that you would do it- He whisper in my ear.
And in that moment I would have liked to break the hug just to join our lips. But I didn't, I just get away from him.

-As a gift, don't burn my breakfast-
-You wanted me to answer the phone- But he go back to cooking.

Sean

We went back to the car to make our journey home. Kaycee didn't stop talking about how my single is already a hit, but honestly how the single went only mattered to Rick and the record company.

I was trying to keep from the needing of take Kaycee in my arms and kiss her again.

I had spent the night imagining what it felt like to have more.
I imagined the taste of my lips on her neck or what it would feel like to feel hers on mine. God i even imagined the sound of her moans of pleasure.

All of this was amplified by the fact that I hadn't had sex with anyone in months. And that is not a problem, I had promised her that I would not do anything and I did not want to break that one promise that I had managed to keep from the beginning.

But now I knew the taste of her lips, and it was something that I could only have it again in front of other people. The problem is, as a drug, I still wanted it and in more quantity.

-Sean?- She called my attention from the passenger seat.
-Are you ok? You look off. You feel sick? It's not that you have fever that is rising?-
She put her hand on my forehead and I took it before push it away.
-It's nothing-
-Sean-
I feel her hand hold mine tighter.
-You can talk to me about everything, and you know it-

I told myself to keep looking at the road and not to turn to her. In that case I would have risked confessing to those beautiful brown eyes that looked golden in the light but sometimes had green shades, I would have confessed to those eyes that I would have liked to approach, take her in my arms and kiss her again, feel our bodies united, to touch her as I had never been able to.

-Obviously I know Rice. But I think it's a talk that we will have in the future-
-Why?-
-Because now it's too early-
-And why don't you look me in the eye while you say it-
-'Cause I'm driving Kayc, do you want us to go into a accident?- Then I turned to look at her and gave her a wink. A few seconds but I heard a slight laugh.
-You save yourself this time-

After a few minutes I noticed that our hands were still together and that they were on top of her thighs. I didn't want to leave that position for nothing in the world.