Chapter 50: How far will you go?

F/n's POV:

Days later, Jean, Connie, Armin, Mikasa and I all sat down, Pondering what do and what about the next plan. A lot of things were going to happened and unlike the others, I knew it was coming. Connie then spoke. "Hey, do you think that was really Eren? I don't think it was that bastard isn't Eren. If he ends up cooperating with other side..." He said. "....If he does then what?" Mikasa asked. "Will have to cut him down." Connie said. I was quiet. Maybe Connie was right. Maybe Eren wasn't himself anymore. But, I can't let them dirty their hands if they'll regret it later. "I won't be staying still if thats the case." Mikasa said. "Mikasa!" I get her attention and she just looks at me looking down. "We can't look like we are siding with them. The world is our enemy... If that's what they think of us... Then so be it." I said as I got up and walked out. I then remembered something Erene told me. "You all are precious to me." Was that still him or someone else. I need to protect everyone from him and finish this. 

Later on that day...

I went to Eren's cell to conform somethings. As they let me pass, there was Eren just sitting on the bed. I approach the bars and he looks at me. "So.... What have you decided?" He asks me. It was like he was reading right through me. "On what?" I asked him. "What do you wanna do?" He asks me again. "....I want.... I want to protect Mikasa. And everyone of our friends... Eren.... Is that you want?" I asked him. Suddenly gets up breaks the bars and the wall with a new ability, probably from the War Hammer Titan. He only says one word "Come, F/n." I followed him after that.

Days later...

Mikasa's POV:

Word was getting around that information was leaked. Hanji and the rest of us found the people who leaked it. We asked them and they said it was to free Eren. In their eyes, they think of him as their savior or something. They believed Eren was the key for future. Hanji wasted no time, we took them all to their cells. A little girl, Louise, someone I saved from a titan was also locked up. "I don't regret what I did. If victory is the Survey Corps ultimate goal, sometimes rules have to be broken." she said. "Quiet. You'll only extend you're sentence." I said. "I didn't change back then. Ever since I saw you save me back then. I learned that you can't survive in this world without strength. We can fight. You were saved once yourself warent you, Mikasa? By Mr. Yeager and 2nd Captain F/n?" She asked me. I remembered I didn't have my scarf I gave him, he must still have it. "You should know he's with Mr. Yeager. Their going stop all this-" "Be quiet." I said and left. I couldn't believe what she was saying. I then thought back to when Eren saved me or was it F/n. My head started to hurt.

It had been days since I say F/n and he hasn't come back. Something felt wrong. Armin and I went to see Premier Zackary. He wouldn't allow us to see Eren. They assume that he was being controlled by Zeke. We even told him about 2nd Captain F/n. He assumed that because he is missing, he has joined with Eren and Zeke. I didn't want to believe it, but I had to keep my cool. As we were leaving, An explosion occurred  from his office. We survived but Premier Zackery was killed in the explosion. Later on, all the officers tried to figure out what was going. They believe it was a bomb smuggled in.But then- "There's an emergency! Eren Yeager has escaped from the underground cell!" The messenger said. "What!?" Hanji said. "He used the power of the titans to create a hole in the wall and cells. He also covered the hole so we don't know where we went. The last person to visit him was 2nd Captian F/n, Ackerman. He went missing from the scene. We don't know if he followed Yeager but, we assume their working together." I had to wonder what was going on. "Armin, what is going on?" I said.

F/n's POV:

Eren and I walked on the travel to meet up with his allies. Apparently, he planned this from the beginning. As we continued, I looked back. "Not having second thoughts, are you?" Eren asked me. "No." I said holding Mikasa's scarf around my neck. "This is the only way to save her." My look changed to a serious look. "Come on, Will just have to find Zeke's location." He said to me and the others. They gave Eren a shirt and me new odm gear with a long coat to hide it, just like when I infiltrated Marley. I could probably guess they think I'm a traitor to the cause right now. But I have save my friends from this, save her from everything.

 To be continued...