Chapter 2: The 104th Cadets

After the commandant gave his speech, he then began to yell at certain cadets wondering who they are, where they came from and why they are here. Eventually he came to me. "what is your name cadet?" Shadis yelled at me. "F/N, L/N from Shinganshina, sir!" "And why are you here, cadet?" I could feel everyone wondering what my answer would be, but I knew what my answer was." To get revenge and kill the Armor Titan, sir!" He just stared at me in my (e/c) eyes with a burning rage inside them. " The Armored Titan? that's quite the goal cadet, but you better pass the first test before you even think about getting revenge" he whispers into my hear and walks to next person.

As the sun was setting, we were dismissed, except one person, Sasha Blouse. She got on Shadis bad side for eating a cooked potato she found in the mess hall, every decided to call her "Potato girl" after that. I then looked to the right of me and noticed a wagon taking some people away. "where's that wagon going?" "looks like those are dropouts" said Mina, one of a couple people that were with me, Eren and Armin. " But... it's been only one day." Armin said. " that's the way it is. You can't handle the pressure, you go home." We all looked back at Eren. "by the way Eren he never asked where you came from." asked Marco. " same place as Armin and F/n here, from Shinganshina." they were shocked at first, then Connie spoke" so you all saw them that day?" "Quiet" Marco said trying to stop him. " The colossal and armored titans, you guys were there that day." "yeah we did."

later that night

We were at the mess hall, I sat right next to Armin and right across from Mikasa everyone started asking questions about the Colossal and Armored Titan. "I told you ok, we saw the big one." Eren said. Eren explained to most of the people while some them started asking me questions. "So, f/n you saw the armored titan" asked Marco. "yeah... I saw it." another cadet asked me something " how close were you to seeing it?" I paused for minute "...I was pretty close when it rushed through the wall...." I then paused, again it was like I was reliving of what happened to my parents come back. I felt lonely again at that moment, but then I felt someone's warm hand on my mine and snapped me out of it.

Mikasa POV:

F/n looked like he was shaking so I decided to get his attention by putting my hand on his to comfort him and spoke to him "F/n are you okay?" He moves his head up and looks at me with a worried look on his face. ".... yeah....I'm okay everyone just a little tired I guess, excuse me." F/n then gets up and walks out of the mess hall. He seemed upset. I could hear some of the cadets feeling sympathetic for him, even me. A little while after that, the bell started to ring which meant it was time to head to our cabins. before we did Eren was suggesting for me to cut my hair or pull it up. We were looking for F/n, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Where did F/n go?" I said looking around for him. "why are you worried about him?" Eren said. " Because he looked sad and alone......like how I was," mumbling the last bit to myself. Eren then made a suggestion, "look he's probably back at our cabin, just let him be until morning, I mean he did get asked some personal questions." "...ok," I said depressed.

F/N POV:

When I left the Mess hall I went straight to my cabin. I was sharing a cabin with Eren, Armin, Jean, Reiner, Bertholdt, Connie, and a few other cadets. When I got back, I went to my Bed, grab my pad and tried drawing, but it only brought me to tears. "I have to do this, become strong, learn how to fight in order to survive." Eren and the others came into the cabin and notice me sitting up on my bed. "hey F/n, you are doing okay?" Eren asked. "yeah I'm okay now." you say not so confident. Eren says one more thing to you, " by the way Mikasa was looking for you." "why?" "I don't know, ask her tomorrow." I lay down, slowly close my eyes and went into a deep sleep.

Mikasa POV

When I got back to the girl's cabin, none of them would stop talking about what they think of (F/n) leaving early and what his deal was with the others. "Hey, did you see the (L/n) walk out? I mean he didn't even finish his food" one girl named Ymir spoke up and said something rude. " Who cares, if he can't take it, he shouldn't be here to begin with." I couldn't take someone insulting my friend. " Say one more word about him and I'll make you regret it, Ymir." " Oh, looks like someone is standing up for their boyfriend." she says trying to riel me up, I tried my best to hide my blushing, red face so no one could tease me. " F/n is my friend, he's lost a lot, and if you have a problem with him, you have a problem with me." As I say with a menacing look. everyone went their beds scared, I went to mine thinking to myself of what I said. " What's wrong with me? All I was doing was standing up for him." I thought, as I remembered him, drawing, showing us what he drew, and I remembered what I asked him that day before. " Do you think one day you could draw us all together someplace like this?" in thought as I slowly went to sleep.

(Hope you guys enjoyed this full of information chapter, I'm trying to add more dialogue or thoughts. I'm experimenting as I go with this Story.)