Bonus Chapter: Elite Fair/ Valentines day

One time during training in the 104th( Around after chapter 7)

Mikasa POV: 

We were all having dinner when I heard Armin mentioned something about the Elite Fair(Valentines Day) happening soon. I remember my mother once told me about it one time. She told me it's a special day where you give chocolate to a special someone. I didn't understand it back then but then I thought of F/n. "Was he special to me? I mean we did try to kiss the other night. Does he feel the same way towards me?" I thought to myself. Then, Sasha and other girls interrupted my thought. Sasha then asked me if for the Fair I was going to make something for F/n. "Wh-what are you talking about?" I asked. "Well the other night....I kinda....saw...you guys." She said. My face turned red so she tried to hide my beat red face. "What really? Aww that's so cute." Christa said. "I never knew you having a crush on anyone." Ymir said. I just looked down. "Don't worry Mikasa, we have faith in you, at least I do." Sasha said. "Faith in what?" F/n came up suddenly. I widened my eyes with embarrassment. I hope we wasn't eavesdropping on the conversation. "Well see Mikasa here has a little cru-" Ymir was stopped by Christa and Sasha. "What was that about?" I asked her. "They we're talking about about the Elite Fair." I said to him. "Oh that coming up in few weeks right, Shadis wanted me focus on training the soldier's for the event. "Oh...I see." I said.

Later on before the week of the festival.

F/n POV: 

Mikasa was kinda distant again towards me. I focused on my training and duties to become a soldier soon. The festival was almost here and we we're done for the night. As the guys and I were heading for the event I felt someone stalking me. "You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up later." I said as they headed on. "Alright come on out! I know your there." I said looking at a corner. The person in question walks out into the light. It was Mikasa wearing a really weird outfit. "ugh Mikasa!?" I said looking surprised. She blushed a little bit and had her arms behind her. "...That's ah... interesting outfit your wearing. I guess there others were cooking." I said nervously.

Mikasa's POV: 

I was so nervous I felt like I was going to die from embarrassment. But F/n didn't seem fazed by it. "What's the matter?" He said to me. I then slowly brought a gift I made for him. I tried to make chocolates for him. I showed him it in a container. "What's that?" He asked. "I-I made this for you." I said to him. He grabbed it and opened the box and took a piece out and took a bit of it. "It's good." He said to me. "Really?" "Yeah, It tastes like you put alot of hard work into it." He said to me. I blushed alittle, I couldn't look him in the eye. "Well since it's a festival, I feel like I should give you this." He said. It was a pendent alot like his. "I know it's not much but, I felt like it wouldn't be right if I was the only one who got a gift." He said. I grabbed the pendent and opened it up. Inside, was a very good drawing of me with a smile. I felt such emotion of joy go through me like I opened up. "...Close your eyes, F/n." I said to him. I walk to him and kiss his cheek. He walks back a bit blushing. "wha wha..?" He said confused. "Thank you for this. I'll treasure it." I said to him putting it around my neck. We then went the festavile together and I got to spend it with him.

The end.