Chapter 10: Rage

As my friends looked at me, they noticed the change on my face, I turn around and walked to the edge of the roof. "Marco, if we lead an assault on HQ do you think we can make it." I asked Marco. "Well yeah but I don't know if we ca-" "I can do it!" I interrupted him. " I'm strong! YOU ALL HERE ME? I AM A TRUE SOLIDER!!! I can slay all the Titans! You all are pathetic, why don't you stay here and watch how it's done!" My speech went through everyone. They all just stared in surprised, some saying it was suicide. "Wait F/n you can't be serious?" "I am!" "But there's no way you can beat them all on your own." I stared at them and said "If I can't kill them then I'm died, but if I can kill them then you can! This world is cruel, but we did not ask for it!" I grab my blades and set off to clear a path to HQ for the rest.

Mikasa POV:

I never saw F/n give such a speech, but he was right, the world is cruel, and we didn't ask for it. I followed him soon after, I'm not letting him die. Everyone must have thought we were crazy. Soon after I notice that all of them have come to their senses. We followed F/n, he was cutting down titan after titan, " He's using too much gas, he's not thinking. He's attacking out of blind rage." Armin was telling us. F/n wasn't using any strategy to his moves like before. Then I thought to myself that could he be fighting for revenge? But before I could think of more, F/n stopped using his gear and suddenly was falling to the ground. "F/n!" I went to recover him, Armin and Conny followed after me to find F/n.

F/N POV:

Once again, I lost something important to me. first my parents, now my friend. I noticed I crashed on a cart by the street, I tried to get out of it but when I did I dropped to my knees and stared at the ground. It felt like I was stuck, then I heard the sounds of stomping coming closer and closer. "Was this my end? Am I going to die here?" I thought to myself.

Mikasa POV:

I went on head of Armin and Conny and found F/n on his knees. I saw a Titan approaching him, I tried to get F/n attention. " F/n get up! You have to live, Get up!" I shouted to him, but he wasn't listening, I decided to snap him out of it. As I approached him, I could see he was ready to give up. I put my hands on his face and that snapped him out of it. "F/n listen to me! We need you...I need you. I won't lose you like I lost Eren." knowing how dire our situation was, I then kissed him.

F/N POV:

I came too when I felt and saw Mikasa in front of me and I heard what she said which shocked me. I noticed the titan coming closer to us Mikasa then grabbed my face and kissed me. I could feel her lips melt against mine. I then realized what she meant by one day she would tell me her feelings she had for me. I guess she thought we were going to die here, being devoured by a titan. I looked back at titan as it reached out it's hand to grab us. "Not yet!" I thought. I pulled away from Mikasa, grabbed my sword and sliced the hand of the titan. "I'm not giving up!" I said. I noticed the titan lose its balance when I cut its hand. I grabbed Mikasa's hand and ran for it but then another Titan showed up. We were trapped, I didn't know what to do, I looked at Mikasa and she looked at me. " Mikasa you need to go, now! while you still have gas left!" "No! I'm not leaving you here." She refused to leave me behind staying close to me. "Dame it Mikasa! I love you!" I didn't know what else to say to her at time like this." That's my answer to you ok, I love you. And I don't want you to die because of my foolishness." I said to her as she blushed, and her eyes widened. I then Stared down one of the titans protecting her. "That's right, to protect the people I love, I cannot and will not lose here." I thought to myself as I screamed out with rage, Then I felt a huge footstep behind, and I see the Titan the blocked my way had punched the other one. "What the-" I was confused, it then roared so loud we covered our ears. It then began to stomp the other titan until It wasn't getting back up. Mikasa and I looked in aww as it started walking away.

Armin's POV:

"Please be alright you two, I'm coming." I hear a loud roar and see F/n and Mikasa. "Guy's" I get their attention and F/n grabs Mikasa and follows me as we land safely on a rooftop. "you guys alright?" I asked. "Yeah...somehow, thanks Armin." Conny then shows up. "You guys okay?" "Yeah we are!" I said. "Then we better get out of here." As Conny said that, two titans were closing in. "Crap, two Fifteen-meter Titans."

F/n's POV:

I noticed one of the Titans was the same one that saved us. "No, that one is different." Mikasa said. Armin and Conny looked at us confused at first but then notice the titans roaring at each other, then We saw the titan with long hair raise its arms into a fighting stance. As the other titan charged, the long-haired titan punched its head clean of from the neck and crushed the nape with its foot, it was incredible. "If finished it off, it knew where the weak spot was. Why would it?" Armin said. "Let's just say it's another abnormal, come on let's go!" Conny said. "Wait, F/n used most of his gas." "You're kidding, we need you to help take HQ. It was your speech that gave us the courage to try." As Conny said that, it hit me. "Your right. Because of my actions, I put you guys at risk. I'm sorry." As I said that I felt Mikasa's hand tight around mine. "It's alright, your back now." I nod at what she said. Armin then gives me his remaining gas and blades, at first, I refused, but he said It was our only option. After I was given Armin's gas, I was ready to go with others, then I saw that Titan and wondered if there were more like him. When I saw it, I saw one thing, rage.

To be continued...