Chapter 49: Survival

F/n's POV:

We launched our assult on the three Titans right infront of us. This wasn't going to be easy, dealing with three Titan shifters. Two we haven't faced yet and one we know already. Jean and I lead two squads to distract the Beast Titan. "Watch out for his arms!" I screamed as we dodged. "Oi wait up!" Jean said as some of our men charged, recklessly. "Do not break formation!" I said. The two aimed for Zeke's nape but, the Cart Titan shoots them down. Another solider trie's to take out the Cart Titan from above. But, the Jaw Titan swats him like a bug out of the air. They knew how to fight together, like a unit. 

Eren tried to crush the Warhamer titan-shifter in his mouth, but the crystal was too hard to bite through. Eren then came out of his trapped titan form and jumped off and transformed for a third time. As we continued our attacks, the Beast Titan started throwing rocks keeping us at a distance. I land right behind Eren on a roof top next to Mikasa. I ejected my blades and replace them with new ones as the Jaw Titan approach the three of us. Mikasa and I both dodged as it opened it's mouth. Suddenly, I hear aloud blast and look to my right and see the Beast and Cart Titan are down. I propelled myself to slash the Jaw Titan. But it jumped over me and went after Eren. Eren hardened his hands and tried to punch the Jaw Titan. But as he did the the Titan crushed right through his hand and slashed his face with his claws. Then the enemy Titan looked to the horizon. It was our airships. Mikasa and I noticed the Jaw Titan was trying to jump for it. But, we cut the legs, crippling it. Eren then grabs the Jaw titan, opens it's mouth and puts the crystalized shifter inside. Eren forces it's jaws to close slowly crushing the crystal until *crunch*. Eren had devoured the remains of the Warhammer Titan and next, was the Jaw titan.

But then, A bright light came from nowhere and suddenly, the Armored Titan, Riener appeared. He looked like he was in no condition to fight. Eren charged at him and punched him, sending him to the ground. But Reiner got one up on Eren and manage to grab the Jaw Titan. Mikasa and I landed where Eren's nape is and went to grab him. "... We're done here. He dosen't have the strength to fight us." Eren said so calm. "Then let's go home." Mikasa said to both of us. "...Right" I said starring at Reiner. As much I wanted to kill him, getting out of here came first. "All squads protect the Airship from Enemies below. " I commanded my squad and everyone as we all tried to get on the ship. As Mikasa and I anchored to the Airship, Armin reached out his hand and I grabbed it. I could tell by the markings around his eyes he transformed into the Colossal. Next was Eren and Mikasa. " Can't believe how filthy you are. Like you fell into a pile of shit. Eren." Captain Levi said to Eren. He then kicked Eren aside just like he use to in the court room, four years ago. "Your under arrest. Will speak afterwards." Levi said. I walked up to the Captain. "What you think youre doing Levi?! This wasn't part of the plan!" I said to him. He looks at me with the cold stare and says one thing. "I said, will talk later." he says as we escort Eren to another room in the ship while everyone of our comrades were boarding our ship. As Armin, Mikasa, Eren, Levi and I all went into a private room, I saw Zeke. Levi must have captured him. Of course, it was all part of the plan. But then a boom like a shot was fired. The cheers in the room began to be silent. Then, Jean comes in with to kids, they must have boarded us. "Who are these kids, Jean?" I asked. "After killing Lobov, they used his gear infiltrate the ship and... they shot Sasha..." He said. All of us were shocked and silent for a bit. Commander Hanji comes in from the control room. "What happened?" She asked.  I walked up to Zeke, seeing the steam come from his wounds and asked him something. "Tell me, is everything going according to plan?" "In a sense, yes. But, there were acouple miscalculations." He said so calmly. I drew my blade but was stopped by Hanji. I had to keep my cool. Jean argued with Yellena about keeping the "Cart" And "Jaw" Titans. Connie then comes bursting in. "Sasha... has died." he said. "Wha..." I said and went to see with Armin and Mikasa. I was shocked myself when I saw her bleeding out on the ground. I clenched my fist so hard. 

Hours later...

We arrived back at Paradise and landed our ships. "Take those kids to cells and keep an eye on them." I said. "Yes Captain!" It been awhile since we landed and Sasha was given a proper barrel, as well as many of our fallen comrades. After all comotion, I wanted to be with Mikasa but... It wouldn't help during moment right know. I left, without letting her know. I guess I need more time to piece together. Everything. "The only to win is to fight." I thought to myself. 

To be continued...