Chapter 12: Treason?

The Garrison soldiers surrounded us; they drew their weapons on us like we were some kind of criminals. I grabbed my blades and was ready if they're going to try something, Mikasa did the same thing next to me while Armin was holding on to Eren. Then I start hearing someone say something behind me, it was Eren. "Your all going to die." he says with a smile on his face. He moves his head up and notices the soldiers and us. "Eren!" "You alright?" both Mikasa and I said worried if he was ok. then the soldiers began to take what Eren said to heart, they started to question us. "You hear that he said were all gonna die." "there's not much to think, the son of bitch wants to eat us." they were afraid of Eren.

Erens POV:

"What's going on? Why their weapons pointed at us, there for killing titans. And what's with the those looks? Are they afraid of me?" I thought. then the Captain in charge of them then began to speak up. "Cadets Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, F/n L/n, and Armin Arlert, all four of you greatly committed an act of high treason!" I was confused, I didn't even know what was going on. The last thing I remembered was rescuing Armin from a titan. " Cadet Eren Yeager answer this honestly, what are you Human or Titan?" the Captain said. I was still confused by his question. "Sir, I don't understand." "Don't play innocent. We have several witnesses see you emerge from a titan. Which means you could be working with the enemy." I was still surprised; I didn't remember anything.

F/n's POV:

I was surprised that Eren didn't understand anything the captain was saying. The soldiers began discussing whether or not they should kill him or not. This was making angry, but it wasn't me who was also angry by what the soldiers said, Mikasa was not happy either. " Excuse me, if you're thinking of doing something, I wouldn't. If you would like a clear demonstration of how to kill, well, the two of us will be more than happy to show you." The garrison soldiers begin to rethink about making a move as we stood there with our blades drawn to them. "I know were protecting Eren, but just because they don't understand? this just ridiculous, they're going to kill us at this point." I thought to myself getting nervous. Looking back at Eren, he seemed just as confused as we were. "One more time, Are you a Human or Titan?" The captain said. We looked back at Eren, it was up to him wether we lived or died here. "I'm Human!" he shouts to them. there was silence for moment but then the Captain started raising his hand. "Shit! Armin head for the wall! Mikasa grab Eren and Run!" I shouted to them as we tried to run for it before the canon would fire but we were too late. The canon fired it was like my life was flashing before my eyes, Eren, Armin, Mikasa, my parents, everything. until Eren pulled us back for some reason and I heard a loud crash like thunder in the sky.

I woke up and noticed that we were inside of a huge ribcage, it was like were inside a titan. "F/n, are you okay?" Mikasa asked while holding my head up. "ugh...yeah...I think so, what happened?" I asked while little shocked. Armin looked just as a confused as me. "Eren saved us, that's all that matters." she says to the both of us. with all the smoke around us, I notice the soldiers from a distance, there were probably waiting for the smoke to clear before getting rid of us. Eren then walks over to us to see if we were okay. While under the cover of the smoke we huddled around each other while the titan corpse was falling apart creating more cover for us from the soldiers. We started coming up with a plan of how to get out of this, that's if we were going to get out of this alive. Eren was telling us he an idea of how to get out of this. "Guy's I'm getting out of here!" He said. We all looked at him with confusion. I knew now that there was no going back, if we went back, they would throw us behind bars for protecting Eren. "How exactly will you do that?" Armin said. " I'll become a Titan and climb over the wall, after what's happened, I doubt they will let me live." Eren said. "Eren, I'm going with you." Mikasa said. "No, you're not! You, Y/n, Armin have chance to get out of this by not coming with me." Eren says in a serious tone. " Eren, where you go, I go!" "Yeah and what about Y/n! Is he not important to you as well?" Eren points it out and looks at me and I look at Mikasa flustered and confused. "But what can we do?" I asked Eren. "If you wait a minute, I had a second idea." Eren said then looked to Armin and so did Mikasa and I. "Armin I trust you to come up with an idea."

Armin looked confused and nervous, but I could see what Eren was trying to do. I bet he thought because Armin was so smart that he might be able to persuade the soldiers to listen and go easy on us. "It's worth a shot!" I said. I could tell Armin was scared but he shook his head and agreed with the plan.

To Be continued....