Chapter 11: A long shot

As we headed off to everyone else to help take back HQ, Armin stopped us. "Guys wait! I've got an idea." He said with confidence. We decided to hear him out. " What if we use that titan." As he said that it got me thinking. Armin continued explaining his plan to us. "Hmm it makes since; it's just attacking other titans." Conny then interrupts us. "Wait are you serious!?-" "I'm with you." Mikasa then said. "So basically, we're going to recruit a Titan!?"Conny still acting confused. "That right." I said. "Well...will look like idiots if we don't pull this off." We all agreed and then headed off to HQ.

We made our way to HQ eliminating some titans along the way to bring the "Rogue Titan" to take out the rest surrounding HQ. I felt much more focused and ready then last time. As we were heading for HQ, we notice the titan run up and punch two titans away from the building. Mikasa, Conny, Armin and I all crashed through a window of HQ, running low on gas and saw everyone else inside, Jean was the first to notice us. "No way...Your all okay" he said a bit surprised. "Yeah were running low on gas, but we made it here." I said getting up and grabbing Jean's hand. "Hey, everyone, check it out. We found an Abnormal that's got a bone to pick with its own. And the best part this guy does care about us. That's right this guy is our ticket out of here." Conny said in excitement. everyone began questioning us about the titan, then Jean says something. " Are you crazy!? a titan is not got help us. you're out of your minds if you think this will work-" "It is working! Whatever it's worth he is rampaging against the other titans, let him." Mikasa interrupts.

While the "Rouge Titan" was rampaging outside we went downstairs to deal the smaller titans in the supply room. "Okay were looking at about seven titans in the supply room, around 4 meters tall. Hears the plan, we use the lift to lower us down to draw the titans in. Once there in range we shot them in the eyes blinding them. Next, seven people swoop down from the sealing and cut them down from the nape. that's it!" Armin said strategically. Once we had dealt with them, we began to reload and restock our gas. I began leading small teams at a time to the wall and coming back to restock help the next group. After that I returned to base looking at Armin and Mikasa on the roof. I went to them asked. " Guys, were ready to go-" I said as I see what they're looking at. Apparently, the titan that was helping us appears to be overwhelmed by the other titans as they start eating it. Mikasa then says something. "This might be crazy, but I actually he'd be the key to turning the tide against them." "Right, I think it's clear that we kill the ones eating it, to try and save." Jean then joined the conversation "Your kidding, right? A titan's not going to help us-" during the midst of us argue whether we save the titan or not, it got up and began charging at a certain titan and grabbed behind the neck with its mouth. It lifted it up and start using it as a weapon, slamming it down on other titans.

After taking out more titans it got exhausted and crashed to the ground. While it was decaying, Mikasa, Armin and I notice something coming from the nape of the titan. I looked closer and I couldn't believe it, it was Eren. Mikasa and I both swooped down to see if he was alive. Mikasa listened for his heartbeat and he had a pulse, he was alive. Mikasa just broke down in tears holding him and I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "So, this was all Eren!?" I thought to myself puzzled and confused. After that moment we were about to head over the wall, someone must have seen us as we were about to come over the wall, and soon wished we hadn't. The officers in-charge slapped us with a gag order and asked us to leave Eren. But Mikasa and Armin and I chose not to leave, next thing I knew, the rest of the soldiers drew their rifles and blades at us. I stand at ready with Mikasa. "What have we gotten ourselves into?" I thought.

To be Continued...