Chapter 38: More then Prepared

F/n's POV:

The Beast Titan and the Armored Titan had Us trapped from both sides. We need to think fast or were all dead. The Armored Titan started to climb the Wall towards us. Meanwhile the Beast Titan pounded his fist into the ground, then the smaller Titans began running to where our horses were. "Dirk Squad and Marlene Squad! Protect the horses at the gate with Klaus Squad! Levi Squad and Hanji Squad take down the Armored Titan! Employ our little surprise at your own discretion! One more time! Give your hearts to humanity!" Erwin said giving the command. "Yes Sir!" We all said. As we were about to head out the Commander asked for Levi and Armin. After that, Armin came back and told us Erwins plan. "He wants to use Eren as bait?" I asked him. Hanji then thought that by using Eren as bait, they could try to trap the Beast Titan by climbing the Walls to the other side, Just in case if Reiner didn't go after Eren. We then headed into the city, by the time we were in position, Reiner had already climbed the top of the Wall. Meanwhile, Eren had just transformed and that got Reiner's attention. He fell for it and came after him while we all were reading our secret weapon to deal with him.

Reiner and Eren for fighting in the middle of the town. It was a sight to be hold. just when Eren seemed like he had the upper hand, Reiner gains the advantage and starts tossing him like a rag doll. We all watched it happened. "He need's our help!" Mikasa says scared. "No, the last thing we could do was watch from the side lines. Let's wait our chance and then strike him." Hanji explained. I felt like there had to be something I can do. "Hanji, I have an idea." I said getting her attention. "What?" she said. " I'll get Reiner's attention away from Eren and create an opening for you guys!" I said. As soon as I said that Mikasa grabbed me. "No way are you going!" She said looking at me trying to stop me. "...There no other choice, I'll be fine. So let me do this!" I said to Mikasa with a serious face. She got worried again and refused to let me go. "Mikasa, let him go. We have to trust F/n. Besides to be honest, we wouldn't be here without his help." Hanji explained. Mikasa then let me go and said something to me. "...Please, don't get yourself killed, I love you." She said so worried. "...I wont I promised you didn't I?" I said to her with confidence. I then headed off a head of everyone.

As Reiner and Eren were still fighting Reiner had Eren locked and ready to punch his face into the ground until- "REINER!!!!" I said getting his attention. "Yeah thats right you wanna add one more death to your consciousness? Well Im right here." I screamed to him. There was silence for abit, then Reiner let go of Eren and then ran for me.

Mikasa POV:

I had to trust F/n. I heard him shout getting the Armored Titans attention. Then I see Reiner running towards him. I tried to go but Hanji held me back as we were behind F/n, hiding behind some buildings. "No F/n!!!" I said in thought as I was scared. I saw the Reiner raise his fist ready to attack him. But then, F/n fired one of our secret weapons, "The Thunder Spear" at Reiners arm causing it blow up. "Now!!!" F/n said. As he backed off and Hanji and I moved from our hiding spots and fired each one of our spears right into Reiner's eyes, we pulled back to set of the spears and they exploded blinding him. Then everyone came their hiding spots and fired at the nape, breaking the upper layer of armor. "It isn't over yet hit him again." Hanji said to everyone. My comrades got a hold of themselves and fired again, this time the spears went deeper into his flesh and once we pulled back to detonate them, "BOOM". The nape was completely blown away. When it looked like we got him, I ran up to F/n and hugged him. "Whoa Mikasa I'm okay." he said as I began to cry from being worried. "Don't worry me like that! Why do you always do foolish things like this?" I said to him. "...I did it to protect you, Mikasa!" I looked at him and he hugs me back. He's my special purpose, I won't let anyone hurt him.

F/n POV:

Mikasa was so worried for me. At this point I know she dosen't want to lose me. I hold her back and she felt calmer when I held her close. "This isn't over yet, will hit him with another volley to make sure he is dead." Hanji said. Just as we were ready to destroy his body, the injured Titan Roared so loud. I recognized it, it was a signal just like the last time with Eren. Moments later we see something fly over the wall. It looked like a barrel. When It opened up Bertholdt came out. Hanji ordered everyone to get some distance so that no one got caught durning the Colossal Titan's transformation. But, he didn't transform when we thought he should have. "Could seeing Reiner made him hesitate?" I thought. As we got some distance, Bertholdt went to Reiner while we were thinking of a plan how to capture or kill them both. Then Armin thought of negotiating with Bertholdt to distract him while they finished off Reiner. This was the moment we could try and get both of them.

To Be Continued...