#37: Come...

I was staring at Kiran in suspiciousness. As I heard Sara chuckling, "I can imagine your dilemma. They are two different people," ending with others laughing too.

I darted my gaze in the direction. Shehnaaz along with Navya walked towards us, I smiled. "Hey! What are you doing over here?" Questioned Shehnaaz, making her way towards Sana

"Come! Let's walk inside, we need to dress you up." Spoke Navya dragging her back to her room, while her eyes were fixed on me.

"Is she going to attend Haldi?" Inquired Neetu di, "uncle agreed?" Everyone had planned it before? As I got a glimpse of delight on their face.

"Yes!" Overwhelmed with happiness, Shehnaaz giggles weren't stopping. "Thank Siddharth," she glanced at me.

I rolled my eyes as if not agreeing with her. As I hadn't done a thing! And she walked inside the room following them. Both the girls were providing me with a teasing smile, I royally ignored it.

"Who was she?" Asked Kiran grabbing their attention.

"The would-be bride and her sister..." As they got busy with the conversation I escaped from it. Making my way towards my room, wandering in my thoughts. I was making myself comfortable with the new information I was provided. Karthik knew about Sana's feelings. He hadn't conveyed it to me ever. I couldn't blame him either, as I would have roared over him. My condition in school was shattered as it was after I left my dad.

Wasn't interested in the world around me, it was turning hard to cope with the loss. I was very sensitive, but dad was dearest to me. With all those stuff in my life, I wasn't ready to start a new chapter. But why was Shefali's sister asking us not to blame her sister for it? Nothing written in the diary claimed it! Were we still missing something or....?

"Sid!" Sara's call brought me back to the earth. "Bro! Is waiting for you, come fast." With it, she walked away I could hear her footsteps.

I raised myself from the couch, walking towards the cupboard, and stepped towards the washroom. I had to enjoy the ceremonies for Raghav's sake but it was ending up easier than before. I no longer had the confusion between Shehnaaz and Sana but had the mission in hand.

Just one day! I had only a day to cure Sana as after the wedding she would turn to Canada. But how was I to cure her?

________

I walked out of the room, wearing a honey color sherwani. The only cloth in my wardrobe matched with the ceremony. I was commanded to follow the norms set forth by our fashion king.

Rolling my eyes at the attire, I descended downstairs. To meet with the uncomfortable gaze of the woman around me. I roamed my eyes on the surrounding, to find Guru along with Purab present in the hall. I passed a smile walking towards them, "how are you both?" Greeting them, Purab passed a smile.

"Paji! You didn't mention that Sana had a twin sister... She looks so like her, I was..."

"Identical twins do look alike," chuckled Purab. "From yesterday, he isn't able to come from the shock." I smiled listening to it.

"So! The woman who came to meet Purab was her sister, not Sana. Can I meet her, paji?" Guru asked giving a pleading look.

"Yes of course," the very minute Sana came to view. We were twining, she had worn the same color. Her eyes lowered in frightened, Shehnaaz was helping her to descend much over giving a view of Sana's pre-wedding ceremony. The glow on Shehnaaz was at a different level as she had her lovely sister by her side.

She looked at me, again appreciating my acts. Who would communicate to her? Assuring Mr. Gill wasn't for her but me. I had got few hours with Sana just like her, but I wasn't convinced to let her go. Mr. Gill too had full right on deciding his daughter's future. I won't ever keep him in dark, he needed to know her past.

"The would-be bride is ready but where is the groom?" Questioned Purab as Raghav hadn't walked out.

"As always late..." Commented Shehbaaz playfully shook his head. "Our groom has full interest in dressing up." Through my ears were listening to the conversation held, my eyes were busy on Sana.

Unexpectedly Sana got trapped in her long lehenga and was going to slip from the stairs. "Moti!" I yelled as my heart was in my hand, rushing towards her in concern. She raised her eyes, as she heard me. "Please be careful," requesting her as well as Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz gave a slight nod, Sana was staring at me. As if she found a home in a deserted place. Her eyes conveyed satisfaction as she found me in the group of strangers. It amazed me, she found security in me rather than her family.

I stood there as she reached the last stair, and later she persisted to not walk further. Shehnaaz glanced at me with a questioning look. I blinked, assuring. With a smile she walked towards the platform arranged for the ceremony, leaving Sana behind with me.

"Hey!" Came Guru's voice, "how are you, Sana?" He asked getting excited, he was desiring to get a response from another hand. "Chocolates! Don't you want it?" He questioned, but his words had the least effect on her. She leaned towards me as she found them before her.

"Guru, don't mind. It after years, so she would require some time to get back to normal." He nodded, was disappointed but he shook it off.

"Does make it a point to meet papaji, before leaving Punjab. He will be delighted on meeting Sana," I nodded in assurance. They walked to their original place, greeting other people present.

I stared at Sana, "are you fine?" Got no response from her. "Why you wore such a heavy dress if you couldn't manage?" Questioning but been provided with no answers.

"I made her!" Sara descended along with Kiran. "She was staring at Shehnaaz dress with a glazing eyes, with a sense of wonder. I thought she wanted to wear it and provided her one from my wardrobe. She looks desirable, isn't it Kiran?" Having a look at her from top to bottom. "Guys are going to flat over her." Winking at me, I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Yes! Pretty good," Kiran's voice flat as if bothered.

"What is it up with you?" Sara asked but shook it away on finding Navya at a distance. "Let me introduce you to my new friend over here, Navya." With it, she walked towards her. "Hey! Sana baby, come..." And she walked along with her.

I was stunned by Sana's act, she wasn't ready to leave me but on seeing Sara. She forgot my presence, how rude!

I never adored Sara and Sana's friendship she was a dangerous company for the innocent kiddo. Teaching her things not necessary, how could I forget her movies. Shaking my head I climbed the stairs to glance at the groom.

TO BE CONTINUED...

How was the part? Hope you enjoyed it!

Do you don't adore Sara's and Sana's like Sid?

What about the question in Sid's mind? Does you all have the answer?

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment if you adored the part.