# 2: She doesn't need me

"Your would-be wife." My eye turned to death but could fake a smile.

Her eyes shined on seeing me. "Finally!" That look of gratification on her face. "I thought you were escaping from me." She giggled at the end, covering her mouth with her palm. That melodious giggle reached my ears, a peace which found me after two years.

My lip turned into a smile seeing that glowing face in front of me. How much had I missed her! Had lived my life in great misery after she left but still that one giggle was enough to erase my all sorrows. That was the reason I came here, to just create some memories with which could erase my pain.

"Hey!" She waved a hand in front of me, brought me out of my thoughts. "Raghav you were correct. Your friend often drifts into some other world, where are you lost?" She raised a brow and questioned me playfully.

"Maybe dreaming of her dream girl." I moved my sight at the source. It was at that moment, I realized that Shehnaaz had a partner with her. The same girl whom I met outside. What was her name? Navya! She was staring at me with a flirty gaze.

"Sid can dream of the only girl." That disappointment again on Raghav's face. He would again start with the topic, I just glanced at him. That he better shut his mouth.

"Which girl?" Navya sounded curious. "He has a girlfriend?" She was inquiring. We stared at her suspiciously. Shehnaaz was giving her a teasing look. Navya was interested in me, and that was clear.

"Why are you so eager to know about him, Navya?" Shehnaaz was winking at Navya making that teasing smile. I hated this! She was teasing someone with my name? I would lose it!

"I will take leave, Raghav just helps me with my room." I was not at all interested in the conversation. I just tried to escape from it.

"Why Raghav? Navya will help you, what say?" Shehnaaz was making it worse. I hate her so much for it! She was trying to ship me with her friend, that what it seemed from her behavior. Raghav was just staring at me. He knew that it was annoying me. What amazed him was my silence.

"No, you both friends do your gossips and we two will have ours." Raghav was smart enough to shut the offer in his way. Shehnaaz nodded with a smile, but Navya was slightly disappointed. They both made their way back to the girls, they were talking before we disturbed them. Raghav was still giving me that unbelievable look.

"What?" I raised my brow at him, I was getting annoying with his look.

"You behaved so calmly with her. I was really surprised. You take no one's shit. But you were taking Shehnaaz teasing." He stared at me suspiciously.

"She is no random girl but your would-be wife." I somehow brought those words out of my mouth.

Raghav got convinced by my reasons. "That's true! You have no idea I am so desperate to make her my wife." With that we were walking out of the garden. I was trying hard not to concentrate on his conversation as it was shattering me more.

Glanced the surrounding, it was such a beautiful place. If it was not for my inner turmoil than I would have enjoyed my stay over here. The desired holiday trip anyone would wish for. Greenery all around, that stressful life of the city would halt in this nature. That tree which hardly comes into notice in those crowded sheets. Full of automobiles, highways, malls fully packed up but lacks the most important one, peace!

That chipping of sparrows was just better than those horrible horns which I witnessed every morning while going for office. That river at the corner of Shivalik hills was more peaceful than to witness that crowd of traffic where hours used to get wasted. That blissful air kissing my cheeks was so refreshing that that pollution filled the air, I took in the city.